Cable not buried across busy road

Contributor

Cable not buried across busy road

Hi I am a customer of AT&T and my cable is strung acorss a busy road and has been repaired twice and now they don't want to send a tech out to bury it or repair it I have to have internet access but the cable has not been buried in over 2 weeks can you help with this issue?

Message 1 of 3 (270 Views)
ACE - Guru

Re: Cable not buried across busy road

I would recommend that you send a Private Message to Community SupportATTCustomerCare is part of the AT&T customer service team, They may be able to resolve your Issue. You can expect a reply via return PM(Blue envelope top right of screen) between the hours of 7am-10pm CST Monday - Friday, should hear back within 2 to 3 business days.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 3 (265 Views)
Employee

Re: Cable not buried across busy road

In most times cable is buried within a week by an outside contractor,provided ground is accessible.
In the upper Midwest no cable is basically buried once ground freezes till spring.

Recently had customer cancel install as old buried cable was cut when gardening, customer had cable so did not worry about it. Ordered Uverse, oh don't you guys just use cable hookup....explain ATT is a phone company, product delivered on phone lines, would need to lay cable, orange tag in 6 inches of snow with more snow to come...area non fenced, children and deer in neighborhood providing tripping hazard. In the interest of safety, customer cancelled install, will reorder in spring.
Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 3 of 3 (227 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.