CBS OnDemand NOT AVAILABLE

CBS OnDemand NOT AVAILABLE

CBS OnDemand is NOT AVAILABLE (Only NBC, ABC, FOX) in OHIO - POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE From at&t uverse

Message 1 of 8 (881 Views)
ACE - Professor

Re: CBS OnDemand NOT AVAILABLE

bikeride14 wrote:

CBS OnDemand is NOT AVAILABLE (Only NBC, ABC, FOX) in OHIO - POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE From at&t uverse

AT&T Customer Service has nothing to do with the fact that U-Verse does not have CBS On Demand. There are several possibilities including there is not a contract between AT&T and CBS for U-Verse to carry it.

I think another reason has to do with CBS owned and operated channels. I thought that someone had indicated that previously. I would appreciate someone giving their insight on whether this is true or not.

Owning a computer and not having the internet is like buying a refrigerator and not stocking it with food.

Owning a computer and not having the internet is like buying a refrigerator and not stocking it with food.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 8 (840 Views)
ACE - Professor

True. CBS OnDemand is only where CBS owns the affiliate. In the meantime, you can use ChromeCast to put Google Chrome on your TV and watch through CBS.com or Hulu.

(ChromeCast seriously is awesome...no financial interest in it, just a believer.)
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 3 of 8 (829 Views)

It is stupid as all getout that AT&T and CBS refuse to come to a deal to make this content available to ALL U-Verse subscribers!
Message 4 of 8 (783 Views)
ACE - Expert

bikeride14 wrote:

Only in these CBS O&O markets:

CBS O&O Markets

Baltimore: WJZ-TV (channel 13)
Boston: WBZ-TV (channel 4)
Chicago: WBBM-TV (channel 2)
Detroit: WWJ-TV (channel 62)
Denver: KCNC-TV (channel 4)
Fort Worth: KTVT (channel 11)
Los Angeles: KCBS-TV (channel 2)
Miami: WFOR-TV (channel 4)
Minneapolis: WCCO-TV (channel 4)
New York City: WCBS-TV (channel 2)
Philadelphia: KYW-TV (channel 3)
Pittsburgh: KDKA-TV (channel 2)
San Francisco: KPIX (channel 5)
Stockton, California: KOVR (channel 13) Smiley Wink

Chris

Please NO SD stretch-o-vision or 480 SD HD Channels
Need Help? PM ATT Uverse Care (all service problems) or ATT Customer Care (all other problems)
Your Results May Vary, In My Humble Opinion
I Call It Like I See It, Simply a U-verse user, nothing more

Message 5 of 8 (782 Views)
Employee

codycooper864 wrote:
It is stupid as all getout that AT&T and CBS refuse to come to a deal to make this content available to ALL U-Verse subscribers!

GO and rant at CBS, it's their rules!!! There is "no DEAL" to come to!!!

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 6 of 8 (727 Views)
Contributor

Check out CBS free tv at http://uverseonline.att.net/tv/

Message 7 of 8 (539 Views)
ACE - Master

halltrterry wrote:

Check out CBS free tv at http://uverseonline.att.net/tv/

Thanks.  While it's not a solution, solution, one could watch most CBS shows OD, that way, just need an HDMI out on a PC and an HDMI open slot on yiour TV, to view ion a TV.

Message 8 of 8 (476 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.