Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Posted Feb 5, 2014
4:30:18 PM
View profile
Boomerang

What is going on with that channel audio is messed up i think its the network becuase all the other channels are fine .

What is going on with that channel audio is messed up i think its the network becuase all the other channels are fine .

Boomerang

5 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(5)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 6, 2014 8:36:33 AM
(0)
Employee

rt123 wrote:

There was an issue reported last night. It was resolved at 9:46PM. Are you still having the problem?

rt123 wrote:

There was an issue reported last night. It was resolved at 9:46PM. Are you still having the problem?

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: Boomerang

2 of 6 (279 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 6, 2014 10:00:34 AM
(0)
Scholar

no more issues its was fixed .

no more issues its was fixed .

3 of 6 (264 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 6, 2014 11:09:36 AM
(0)
ACE - Expert

My daughter reported this same issue on Boomerang to me this morning, but I have no idea when the recording was made.  It appeared that sound was about 0.5 seconds in front of the video.

My daughter reported this same issue on Boomerang to me this morning, but I have no idea when the recording was made.  It appeared that sound was about 0.5 seconds in front of the video.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

4 of 6 (246 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 6, 2014 4:13:06 PM
(0)
ACE - Professor
Jeffer -- As I'm sure you already know, the DVR captures the sound at the time the recording was made. If the sound was botched then, it'll be botched on the DVR.
Jeffer -- As I'm sure you already know, the DVR captures the sound at the time the recording was made. If the sound was botched then, it'll be botched on the DVR.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

5 of 6 (217 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 6, 2014 4:14:46 PM
(0)
ACE - Expert

baseballisback wrote:

Of course, which is why I made a point of saying I didn't know when the recording was made.

baseballisback wrote:

Of course, which is why I made a point of saying I didn't know when the recording was made.

6 of 6 (215 Views)