Boomerang

Scholar

Boomerang

What is going on with that channel audio is messed up i think its the network becuase all the other channels are fine .

Message 1 of 6 (408 Views)
Employee

Re: Boomerang

rt123 wrote:

What is going on with that channel audio is messed up i think its the network becuase all the other channels are fine .

There was an issue reported last night. It was resolved at 9:46PM. Are you still having the problem?

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 6 (364 Views)
Scholar

no more issues its was fixed .

Message 3 of 6 (349 Views)
ACE - Expert

My daughter reported this same issue on Boomerang to me this morning, but I have no idea when the recording was made.  It appeared that sound was about 0.5 seconds in front of the video.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 4 of 6 (331 Views)
ACE - Professor

Jeffer -- As I'm sure you already know, the DVR captures the sound at the time the recording was made. If the sound was botched then, it'll be botched on the DVR.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 5 of 6 (302 Views)
Highlighted
ACE - Expert

baseballisback wrote:
Jeffer -- As I'm sure you already know, the DVR captures the sound at the time the recording was made. If the sound was botched then, it'll be botched on the DVR.

Of course, which is why I made a point of saying I didn't know when the recording was made.

Message 6 of 6 (300 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.