Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Posted Jun 8, 2012
6:38:13 AM
Bob Welch

And yet another one goes. http://www.npr.org/2012/06/07/154540485/bob-welch-ex-fleetwood-mac-member-found-dead

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
There are three kinds of people, those that can count, and those that can't.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
“Our great democracies still tend to think that a stupid man is more likely to be honest than a clever man, and our politicians take advantage of this prejudice by pretending to be even more stupid than nature has made them." :Bertrand Russell

And yet another one goes. http://www.npr.org/2012/06/07/154540485/bob-welch-ex-fleetwood-mac-member-found-dead

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
There are three kinds of people, those that can count, and those that can't.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
“Our great democracies still tend to think that a stupid man is more likely to be honest than a clever man, and our politicians take advantage of this prejudice by pretending to be even more stupid than nature has made them." :Bertrand Russell

neon_sign.jpg

Bob Welch

3 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(3)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 8, 2012 7:54:26 AM
(0)
Master

I did like their music especially Oh Well.

I did like their music especially Oh Well.

Re: Bob Welch

2 of 4 (271 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 12, 2012 5:46:34 PM
(0)
Expert
Edited by Dcookie on Jun 12, 2012 at 5:59:17 PM

oz_1...This is a good song..I never knew the name of it and I've heard it a LOT of times!!

REGRET NOTHING~

we live & learn~

oz_1...This is a good song..I never knew the name of it and I've heard it a LOT of times!!

REGRET NOTHING~

we live & learn~

[ Edited ]
3 of 4 (253 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 13, 2012 7:55:24 AM
(0)
ACE - Master

Sounds like his final days were pretty sad.  RIP.

Sounds like his final days were pretty sad.  RIP.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

4 of 4 (242 Views)