Posted Jan 2, 2014
4:21:59 PM
View profile
Billing
Edited by Taylarie on Jan 3, 2014 at 5:34:19 AM

I have been trying to receive my bill from April 2013 till Dec 2013. As I cancelled my account (my account# {Personal content removed for your safety}), I could not get it online. But when I try to reach customer support, they forwarded me to billing and billing section forwarded my request to customer care back and so on. I was being trasnferred back and forth for an hr and till end I didnt get any positive answer. 

I have been with multiple services customer support. Just because I have cancelled my service, it is not fair that AT&T treats me like this. This is 3rd such instance where I have to struggle a lot to get the information on what I am looking for.

If somebody from AT&T monitors this, can it be reviewed and make customer service better and also get my paper bill for requested duration. :smileyhappy:

Thanks,

Muthu

I have been trying to receive my bill from April 2013 till Dec 2013. As I cancelled my account (my account# {Personal content removed for your safety}), I could not get it online. But when I try to reach customer support, they forwarded me to billing and billing section forwarded my request to customer care back and so on. I was being trasnferred back and forth for an hr and till end I didnt get any positive answer. 

I have been with multiple services customer support. Just because I have cancelled my service, it is not fair that AT&T treats me like this. This is 3rd such instance where I have to struggle a lot to get the information on what I am looking for.

If somebody from AT&T monitors this, can it be reviewed and make customer service better and also get my paper bill for requested duration. :smileyhappy:

Thanks,

Muthu

Billing

[ Edited ]
3 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
Cancel
Submit
View all replies
(3)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 3, 2014 3:35:39 AM
(0)
ACE - Expert

Since this is account specific I would recommend that you send a Private Message to the AT&TCustomerCare customer service team. They will reply back with a PM (blue envelope in the top right of the page). Their normal business hours are from 7am to 10pm Central Time.

This group will be able to assist you.  Please allow 48 hours for a responce.

"If you find this post helpful and it solved your issue please mark it as a solution.  This will help other forum members locate it and will also let everyone know that it corrected your problem. If they have the same issue they will know how to solve theirs"

Since this is account specific I would recommend that you send a Private Message to the AT&TCustomerCare customer service team. They will reply back with a PM (blue envelope in the top right of the page). Their normal business hours are from 7am to 10pm Central Time.

This group will be able to assist you.  Please allow 48 hours for a responce.

"If you find this post helpful and it solved your issue please mark it as a solution.  This will help other forum members locate it and will also let everyone know that it corrected your problem. If they have the same issue they will know how to solve theirs"

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Billing

2 of 4 (223 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 13, 2014 11:12:00 AM
(0)
Contributor

Hi,

I had been an AT&T customer since Jan 2013. I had a move on Oct 2013 and got AT&T technician back at home to continue to AT&T installation service and I was charged 100$ for arrival of technician which is fine. During the booking of appointment for installation, I was told by AT&T folks that, I would be recieving a white visa (gift) card of around 100$, so it will equal my installation fee. Hence I agreed. But since I was not satisifed with speed offered by AT&T and poor connectivity issues, I decided to disconnect in a month or two and I have called quite a few times wrt sending me the gift card and I have not received any satisfactory answers. Here are the list of answers I receive each time.

1. You have to reach out to xyz department and the call was forwarded back and so on. 

2. It cannot be done, as you are no longer an active customer of AT&T.

3. You are not eligible, as you have cancelled your account.

4. You should have received it. not sure why you havent. let me forward to xyz department and they will be able to help.

Just because I am not an active customer of AT&T, it cannot be justified that I am not being credited for what I deserve. When the bills are being sent when the customer is not part of AT&T, credits should also be deposited to customers in means of cheque, card etc.

I sincerely hope somebody from AT&T will be able to answer this.

Hi,

I had been an AT&T customer since Jan 2013. I had a move on Oct 2013 and got AT&T technician back at home to continue to AT&T installation service and I was charged 100$ for arrival of technician which is fine. During the booking of appointment for installation, I was told by AT&T folks that, I would be recieving a white visa (gift) card of around 100$, so it will equal my installation fee. Hence I agreed. But since I was not satisifed with speed offered by AT&T and poor connectivity issues, I decided to disconnect in a month or two and I have called quite a few times wrt sending me the gift card and I have not received any satisfactory answers. Here are the list of answers I receive each time.

1. You have to reach out to xyz department and the call was forwarded back and so on. 

2. It cannot be done, as you are no longer an active customer of AT&T.

3. You are not eligible, as you have cancelled your account.

4. You should have received it. not sure why you havent. let me forward to xyz department and they will be able to help.

Just because I am not an active customer of AT&T, it cannot be justified that I am not being credited for what I deserve. When the bills are being sent when the customer is not part of AT&T, credits should also be deposited to customers in means of cheque, card etc.

I sincerely hope somebody from AT&T will be able to answer this.

Billing

3 of 4 (133 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 13, 2014 12:51:24 PM
(0)
Community Manager

Hello @muthusivam 

Our team can help you resolve those issues. Like BeeBeeSA suggested, please send a private message to ATTCustomerCare for help with account specific issues.

Thank you,

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

For account specific help, please send a private message to ATTCustomerCare

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

Hello @muthusivam 

Our team can help you resolve those issues. Like BeeBeeSA suggested, please send a private message to ATTCustomerCare for help with account specific issues.

Thank you,

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

For account specific help, please send a private message to ATTCustomerCare

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: Billing

4 of 4 (111 Views)