Billing Error

Tutor

Billing Error

I just went through a customer service nightmare with my new U-verse account.  I didn't receive the services that I had been offered when I signed up, and when I tried to contact them, I was put on hold for over an hour, hung up on, disconnected by live chat, told I had been "misinformed" etc.!  I was ready to cancel my service because of it, but I couldn't get through to do so.  Then I received a follow-up service call from them to see how satisified I was with my new service.  The young woman I spoke to was very polite, and although she was unable to help rectify my issue, she made the extra effort to contact me the following day during regular business hours, and connect me with the proper department.  There I spoke with a Nathan who was the epitome of what customer service should be.  He was quick and efficient, and was able to not only set me up with the plan that I had orginally been offered, he turned me from an angry, upset customer, to one who hopes to enjoy all 12 months of my year long contract, and possibly many more!  So thanks to him, my confidence with this company has been renewed, and I encourage all those who are experiencing difficulities to be patient and hopefully find an agent as competent as he to help work out their issues as well.

Message 1 of 2 (336 Views)
Community Manager

Re: Billing Error

Hello, Jasmineze!

Thanks for posting! I'm glad to hear that Nathan was able to resolve your billing issues. We love hearing about customers' positive experiences with our representatives.

I hope we continue to see you around the forums!

-Mariana

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 2 (330 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.