Billing ERROR!!! NEED HELP

Contributor

Billing ERROR!!! NEED HELP

ok so last month my bill went up 20$ last month. now this month its up 60$$$. is something going on? Help ! Customer service sucks btw

Message 1 of 4 (394 Views)
Employee

Re: Billing ERROR!!! NEED HELP

Is it possible your promotion rate(s) have expired and your now on regular pricing.
How long have you had service?
Have you compared the differences between current and previous months bills.

Depending on package subscribed $61 a month discount was possible and now may be gone.
If your out of term,may call and ask for retentions (not sales...new accounts).
Retentions will offer to set you up with a new promotion good for 6 or 12 months with a $180 termination fee.
Or you may now pay the regular monthly rate with no commitment and no cancel fees in the future.
Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 4 (361 Views)

spenserb61 wrote:

ok so last month my bill went up 20$ last month. now this month its up 60$$$. is something going on? Help ! Customer service sucks btw

Since this is account specific I would recommend that you send a private message to the escalation team at ATT Customer Care and someone will get in touch with you. Please include your name, account number, email address, phone number and the best time to contact you. Their normal business hours are from 7am to 10pm Central Time. It may take up to 48 hours for them to respond and please take into account weekends when contacting them.  

Customer care is not the same as customer service. They are a dedicated escalation team that gets issues resolved when other means have failed.

To check for their reply, click the little blue envelope. 

” Auto racing, bull fighting, and mountain climbing are the only real sports … all others are games.”- Ernest Hemingway
Message 3 of 4 (328 Views)
Community Manager

Hello @spenserb61 

If you haven't done so yet, please do what oufanindallas suggested and send out team a private message so we can help.

Thank you,

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 4 of 4 (282 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.