Ask a question

Posted May 2, 2014
    6:43:11 AM
    View profile
    Billing Dispute
    I have been an at&t customer for 5 months. I have auto pay set up and this last month there were additional charges that amounted to $150 in video rentals that I (nor my seven year old son-- they are adult films)had purchased. There are even multiple days that i can prove i was not home (which would mean neither was my son) where a number of films were supposedly ordered. I disputed my bill and between this month's billing cycle ans next month's i am only receiving half of the as a credit to my account. I am EXTREMELY DISAPPOINTED with at&t's method to resolve this and if this is not removed from my bill in full i will not only cancel service, i will make this a legal issue because it leaves me concerned with more than just a $225 dispute. .. this is a very serious issue.

Billing Dispute

1 reply
    (0) Me too
    (0) Me too
    View all replies
    (1)
    (0)
    • Rate this reply
    View profile
    May 5, 2014 1:22:23 PM
    (0)
    Community Manager

Hello @LStehle Thank you for posting.

I'm sorry you're having some issues with your bills. Our team will be happy to help you with that! Please send us a private message by clicking here with your full name, phone number, account number and the best time you can be reached. One of our managers will contact you within 3 business days to assist.

Thanks,

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

For account specific help, please send a private message to ATTCustomerCare

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
    *I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: Billing Dispute

2 of 2 (246 Views)