Bill Adjustment

Contributor

Bill Adjustment

I am a little frustrated because after numerous letters and phone calls to AT&T I have not been able to get my bill resolved. The phone call my father made on my behalf - he finally got with a manager and her initial review of my account had her saying that it appears that I've been overcharged for months, possibly up to 3 years or more. She set a case number and said she'd get back to him/me....never heard from her. Sent 4 certified letters to AT&T - one returned undeliverable and the others accepted. No response to my request. The gist of it is that one - my internet service online says: 

HSIA Elite $35 Flat Rate 999 Months VFPP Grandfathered offer

March 11, 2008 - June 10, 2091

Promotion Extension - $35.00 rate ongoing 

I'm consistently charged $46/mo. Overall the bill seems hinky and I'm not interested in going through the hassle of changing providers because my other choice is the reason I switched to AT&T in the first place. I wish I could get this fixed but if I cannot get a response, how can I? Thecall to the manager my father had was a relief after numerous tries and we honestly thought I was going to see an end to this saga...nope.

Message 1 of 2 (355 Views)
Highlighted
ACE - Guru

Re: Bill Adjustment

I would recommend that you send a Private Message to Community SupportATTCustomerCare is part of the AT&T customer service team, They may be able to resolve your Issue. You can expect a reply via return PM(Blue envelope top right of screen) between the hours of 7am-10pm CST Monday - Friday, should hear back within 2 to 3 business days.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 2 (343 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.