Beware of latest phising scam emails

Beware of latest phising scam emails

There are two new phishing scam / virus emails going around. One is called eviction notice that as a virus attached, the other is a funeral noticed called Passing of a Friend from Eubanks Funeral home. Both of these are harmful virus/malware emails. Delete them immediately.

” Auto racing, bull fighting, and mountain climbing are the only real sports … all others are games.”- Ernest Hemingway
Message 1 of 2 (424 Views)
ACE - Master

Re: Beware of latest phising scam emails

I saw the eviction one in my spam folder in webmail.  I always go to the webmail, look over everything, then open outlook and download.

"If you find this post helpful and it solved your issue please mark it as a solution.  This will help other forum members locate it and will also let everyone know that it corrected your problem. If they have the same issue they will know how to solve theirs"

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 2 (352 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.