Belkin BBU Rev A only operates for 10 hrs before it faults and requires a reset.

Belkin BBU Rev A only operates for 10 hrs before it faults and requires a reset.

This has been an on-going issue over the past two years that has become increasingly worse in the last three months.  The Belkin BBU Rev A was installed with our U-verse setup and the tech did not leave us a power adapter for the 2Wire 3800HGV-B.  Initially, the BBU would fault once every couple of months.  This has progressed over time to the point that the BBU does not stay on for more than 10 hours without faulting and requiring a reset.  As you can imagine, this is very frustrating as we constantly lose internet, tv, and phone service (often when we are not home to reset it). 

I have read on these forums that Rev A was recalled a couple of years ago although ATT is not taking responsibility for it.  How should I go about resolving this issue?  Shouldn't ATT at least send me an AC adapter free of charge for the 2Wire Gateway, as this should have been included in the first place?  

Message 1 of 2 (244 Views)
Community Support

Re: Belkin BBU Rev A only operates for 10 hrs before it faults and requires a reset.

Hi justinluck,

I apologize about the inconveniences. I would be glad to assist you in getting a power cord for you. Just please send us a detailed message by clicking here. Be sure to include your name, account number, phone number, and the best time to reach you. 

Keep an eye on the little blue envelope icon at the top right corner of your screen for a response.

In the meantime, let me know if you have any other questions or concerns!

-David T

If you encounter any issues with your service or equipment, I recommend checking out our Troubleshoot & Resolve solutions to help diagnose the issue.
Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 2 (230 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.