Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Posted Aug 2, 2013
10:39:23 AM
View profile
Being DDOSED
Hi, I'm being DDOSED, yes I'm 100% certain, and I need an IP change. I've looked over this forum and there is no clear way. How would I go about this? Thanks
Hi, I'm being DDOSED, yes I'm 100% certain, and I need an IP change. I've looked over this forum and there is no clear way. How would I go about this? Thanks

Being DDOSED

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 8, 2013 12:30:24 PM
(0)
ACE - Expert

Click on the hyperlink in my sig and you will be taken to the profile of AT&T Customer Care.  They are an escalation team that can help you get this resolved.  Send them a PM with your info and concern and they will be in touch with you via PM.  Watch the blue envelope at the top of the forum page for message notification.

Click on the hyperlink in my sig and you will be taken to the profile of AT&T Customer Care.  They are an escalation team that can help you get this resolved.  Send them a PM with your info and concern and they will be in touch with you via PM.  Watch the blue envelope at the top of the forum page for message notification.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Being DDOSED

2 of 2 (182 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments