Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Posted Oct 23, 2013
4:21:34 PM
View profile
Been waiting 17 Years for DSL or Fiber.
Edited by Taylarie on Oct 24, 2013 at 6:45:39 AM

To all the Engineers,

I have been waiting since I moved from Southern California 17 years ago to get real internet service here at my home. I live in the country and that has been the problem for years. The higher up's don't want to spend the funds to get service here. 

I spoke to a AT@T tech today and he told be that Uverse could be installed here, but the way the service is routed stops me from getting it. If I go 1/4 mile north I would get service.

Can anyone please look into getting us service. I have waited patiently. I'm sure once it's here, people will sign up. Plus there building business's including a 98,000 distribution center right down the street. The AT@T tech said all you need to do is install a new hub. I'm sure it's not a cheap hub, but you will make your money back.

Someone please look into this.

Thank you,

Eric {Personal content removed for your safety}

[Address removed for privacy]

[Phone number removed for privacy]

To all the Engineers,

I have been waiting since I moved from Southern California 17 years ago to get real internet service here at my home. I live in the country and that has been the problem for years. The higher up's don't want to spend the funds to get service here. 

I spoke to a AT@T tech today and he told be that Uverse could be installed here, but the way the service is routed stops me from getting it. If I go 1/4 mile north I would get service.

Can anyone please look into getting us service. I have waited patiently. I'm sure once it's here, people will sign up. Plus there building business's including a 98,000 distribution center right down the street. The AT@T tech said all you need to do is install a new hub. I'm sure it's not a cheap hub, but you will make your money back.

Someone please look into this.

Thank you,

Eric {Personal content removed for your safety}

[Address removed for privacy]

[Phone number removed for privacy]

Been waiting 17 Years for DSL or Fiber.

[ Edited ]
3 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(3)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 24, 2013 9:41:11 AM
(0)
Employee

Hello ejkoenig,

I will be glad to research your address and help you confirm the availability of U-verse in your area. I have sent you a private message to gather more details about your address and submit this to our engineering teams.

SadathCS
ATTU-verseCare

If you encounter any issues with your service or equipment, I recommend checking out our Troubleshoot & Resolve solutions to help diagnose the issue.

Hello ejkoenig,

I will be glad to research your address and help you confirm the availability of U-verse in your area. I have sent you a private message to gather more details about your address and submit this to our engineering teams.

SadathCS
ATTU-verseCare

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: Been waiting 17 Years for DSL or Fiber.

2 of 4 (374 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 5, 2013 8:33:28 AM
(0)
Teacher
Dont give up and dont take no for an answer. Sadath will help you get service. I hhae been going back and forth with Sadath for over a month now trying to get my home service. He is working hard for his customers. And the moment service is installed I will be the first to make sure Sadath is appreciated.
Dont give up and dont take no for an answer. Sadath will help you get service. I hhae been going back and forth with Sadath for over a month now trying to get my home service. He is working hard for his customers. And the moment service is installed I will be the first to make sure Sadath is appreciated.

3 of 4 (300 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 8, 2013 3:09:15 PM
(0)
Contributor

I feel your pain we were told in 2001 dsl was coming to our area in Alabama but here it is 2013 and nothing nada zip.

I feel your pain we were told in 2001 dsl was coming to our area in Alabama but here it is 2013 and nothing nada zip.

4 of 4 (253 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments