Band of Brothers on demand

Tutor

Band of Brothers on demand

noticed that Band of Brothers was on HBO on demand on my uverse menu.  However, when I select BoB, it just goes to a blank screen and does not list the episodes. 

All other on demand series and movies are selectable and watchable.

What is wrong with BoB?  If it's not available for watching on demand, uverse should remove it from their selections.

Message 1 of 2 (251 Views)
Highlighted
ACE - Master

Re: Band of Brothers on demand

I would try unplugging all U-verse equipment from power including the router (RG).  Plug it back in and let it come up fully.  Then plug in your DVR and let it come up fully.  Then plug in the rest of the boxes and test again.  This will reset everything.

"If you find this post helpful and it solved your issue please mark it as a solution.  This will help other forum members locate it and will also let everyone know that it corrected your problem. If they have the same issue they will know how to solve theirs"

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 2 (198 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.