Bad Customer Service

Contributor

Bad Customer Service

I put in a work order to have my service moved and on the day I came to sign my lease they changed apartment number and I have been calling att every day since the 5th of July and as of today I spoke to 25 reps some that hung up on me and 6 supervisor who lie and one even gave email address to assure it would be done and I emailed him twice and he didn't even respond no more and I work in customer service and we have one call resolution and for me to have been calling this long and as of right now I still don't have phone service then its a problem with in this company and I am so dis satisfied with att but Ii have no other company to go to at this time but as soon as I find some one this will not be a issue for me.

No one in att could get this correct and I have begged and pleaded with them that they gaveme there corporatenumber in which no one answers it at all.

Message 1 of 2 (168 Views)
Expert

Re: Bad Customer Service

Danny, click on the hyperlink in my sig and you will be taken to the profile of AT&T Customer Care.  They are an escalation team that is higher than regular Customer Service, who can get this issue resolved for you.  Send them a PM with your info and concern and someone will be in touch with you.  Watch the little blue envelope at the top of the forum page for message notification.  As they will reply to via PM as well.

Message 2 of 2 (130 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T TV Hub!
We have some helpful articles located under TV Hot Topics.
On the left you will see DIRECTV and U-verse TV links. Click on those links for more information regarding Apps, Billing, and TV troubleshooting tips.

Additional Support