Ask a question

Posted Dec 12, 2013
    10:40:31 AM
    Backdating International Calling Plan

I just returned from a trip to Aruba on Tuesday. I wasn't planning on using my cell phone to make calls, so I didn't add the International Calling Plan. But the night before I was to leave Aruba, my flight was cancelled due to bad weather in Dallas and I spent about 150 minutes trying to get a hold of American Airlines to get another flight home. I was under the impression that features could be backdated to your billing cycle (I remember having that option online a while back) but when I called, the CSR said it was giving her an error, but that I should wait until my next bill generated and then call  back and they will re-rate the 148 minutes to the International Calling Plan price ($.49/min compared to $2.50/min). Is that accurate? Or was she just trying to get me off the phone because she couldn't process the request? Logic tells me that if I wait that long, I won't be able to add the feature to my current bill cycle and thus won't be able to change the charges (My bill cycle started 12/2 and the phone calls in question were made on 12/8) Thanks for any help or insight anyone might have. Smiley Happy

Backdating International Calling Plan

2 replies
    (0) Me too
    (0) Me too
    View all replies
    (2)
    (0)
    • Rate this reply
    View profile
    Dec 13, 2013 8:25:01 AM
    (0)
    Community Manager

Hello, lifted96chevy!

Thanks for posting. We can definitely take a look at your account and see if we can go ahead and backdate the international calling plan.

Please send us a private message by clicking here. In your message, please provide your name, phone number, email address, and the best time to reach you. You can expect a reply within two business days, so keep an eye on the little blue envelope icon in the top right corner of your screen.

In the meantime, feel free to message me with any other questions or concerns!

-Mariana

Rethink Possible

For account specific help, please send a private message to ATTCustomerCare

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: Backdating International Calling Plan

2 of 3 (463 Views)
    (0)
    • Rate this reply
    View profile
    Dec 13, 2013 10:24:19 AM
    (0)
    Explorer

Thank you Mariana, I have sent the Private Message and look forward to hearing a reply Smiley Happy

Re: Backdating International Calling Plan

3 of 3 (455 Views)