Posted Jun 28, 2013
7:16:06 AM
View profile
Baby First TV

Baby Firts tv now avaiable on Uverse channel 330 must have been just added today .

Baby First TV

6 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
Cancel
Submit
View all replies
(6)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 28, 2013 7:18:14 AM
(0)
Scholar
Sorry Baby First TV now available on channel 330 .

Re: Baby First TV

2 of 7 (851 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 28, 2013 8:33:37 AM
(0)
ACE - Professor

And why is Baby First TV not in HD? Come on U-Verse, you dropped the ball. All of the big boys, including Comcast, have it in HD. Maybe it is time to look around for another provider.

Watching a baby spit up after taking a bottle is so much better in HD.

Owning a computer and not having the internet is like buying a refrigerator and not stocking it with food.

Owning a computer and not having the internet is like buying a refrigerator and not stocking it with food.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

3 of 7 (826 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 28, 2013 9:29:41 AM
(0)
ACE - Master

dwinth wrote:

And why is Baby First TV not in HD? Come on U-Verse, you dropped the ball. All of the big boys, including Comcast, have it in HD. Maybe it is time to look around for another provider.

Watching a baby spit up after taking a bottle is so much better in HD.

:smileyvery-happy:

I have a 4 1/2 yo son, that was was in 4D, 3D with smell as the 4th D.  that was enough for me.

” Auto racing, bull fighting, and mountain climbing are the only real sports … all others are games.”- Ernest Hemingway
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

4 of 7 (812 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 1, 2013 12:28:29 PM
(0)
Mentor

My kids (7 and 4) discovered this new channel and think its the funniest thing ever. I am appalled (with them - not UVerse) :smileytongue: 

5 of 7 (741 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 1, 2013 1:27:31 PM
(0)
ACE - Master

unhappybirthday wrote:

My kids (7 and 4) discovered this new channel and think its the funniest thing ever. I am appalled (with them - not UVerse) :smileytongue: 

Did you ever watch TeleTubbies?  FREAKY! 

I caught them one night around 11:00pm and I don't think they were being shown for the kiddos!

That baby's face in the sun blew my mind!

TeleTubbies

6 of 7 (734 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 3, 2013 6:07:59 PM
(0)
Contributor
Thanks! I just found it today!

7 of 7 (636 Views)