Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Posted Sep 16, 2013
7:31:36 PM
View profile
BIG hole in my yard for over 2 months now! -- what's the deal?

AT & T paid a contractor to dig a hole in my yard several weeks ago  (close to 8 weeks ago now) -- however, no one has been back to fill in the hole. My husband and I have called the AT&T service line several times, they've sent out a techinician to check on our U-verse service -- which has NOTHING to do with the hole ?! What to do? I've called the city but they insist that they can't be of any help. Did I mention that it is in my FRONT yard and I live on a busy intersection -- great curb appeal I'd say -- come on guys - can somebody do something? I know it's fall and everything but I really don't like the orange "fencing" that's taken over the corner of my yard Smiley Sad 

AT & T paid a contractor to dig a hole in my yard several weeks ago  (close to 8 weeks ago now) -- however, no one has been back to fill in the hole. My husband and I have called the AT&T service line several times, they've sent out a techinician to check on our U-verse service -- which has NOTHING to do with the hole ?! What to do? I've called the city but they insist that they can't be of any help. Did I mention that it is in my FRONT yard and I live on a busy intersection -- great curb appeal I'd say -- come on guys - can somebody do something? I know it's fall and everything but I really don't like the orange "fencing" that's taken over the corner of my yard Smiley Sad 

BIG hole in my yard for over 2 months now! -- what's the deal?

3 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(3)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 17, 2013 3:48:14 AM
(0)
ACE - Master

Since this is account specific I would recommend that you send a private message to the escalation team at ATT Customer Care and someone will get in touch with you. Please include your name, account number, email address, phone number and the best time to contact you. Their normal business hours are from 7am to 10pm Central Time. It may take up to 48 hours for them to respond and please take into account weekends when contacting them.  

Customer care is not the same as customer service. They are a dedicated escalation team that gets issues resolved when other means have failed.

To check for their reply, click the little blue envelope.

” Auto racing, bull fighting, and mountain climbing are the only real sports … all others are games.”- Ernest Hemingway

Since this is account specific I would recommend that you send a private message to the escalation team at ATT Customer Care and someone will get in touch with you. Please include your name, account number, email address, phone number and the best time to contact you. Their normal business hours are from 7am to 10pm Central Time. It may take up to 48 hours for them to respond and please take into account weekends when contacting them.  

Customer care is not the same as customer service. They are a dedicated escalation team that gets issues resolved when other means have failed.

To check for their reply, click the little blue envelope.

” Auto racing, bull fighting, and mountain climbing are the only real sports … all others are games.”- Ernest Hemingway
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: BIG hole in my yard for over 2 months now! -- what's the deal?

2 of 4 (363 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 17, 2013 8:16:07 PM
(0)
Contributor

Thanks! I just sent them a message, hopefully they will respond in the next few days. I'll let you know how this all turns out. 

Thanks! I just sent them a message, hopefully they will respond in the next few days. I'll let you know how this all turns out. 

3 of 4 (320 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 18, 2013 12:19:15 PM
(0)
Community Support

Hi adwpt,

I just wanted to check in and let you know that we received your private message. We certainly want to look into this and one of our managers will be reaching out to you shortly.

Thanks!

Nicole K.

AT&T Customer Care

Need help with an account specific question?  Send us a Private Message.  We are here to help Monday - Friday. For additional support, please visit AT&T Support Center  or Contact AT&T.

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

Follow us on: Twitter @ATTCustomerCare • FaceBook AT&T • YouTube AT&T

Hi adwpt,

I just wanted to check in and let you know that we received your private message. We certainly want to look into this and one of our managers will be reaching out to you shortly.

Thanks!

Nicole K.

AT&T Customer Care

Need help with an account specific question?  Send us a Private Message.  We are here to help Monday - Friday. For additional support, please visit AT&T Support Center  or Contact AT&T.

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

Follow us on: Twitter @ATTCustomerCare • FaceBook AT&T • YouTube AT&T

4 of 4 (297 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments