BEIN SOCCER CHANNEL

Contributor

BEIN SOCCER CHANNEL

BeIn Sport Channel; URGENT!! WIFE IN THE HOSPITAL BECAUSE SHE HASN'T SEEN "LA LIGA" FOR MONTHS.

WHEN BEIN SOCCER CHANNEL WILL BE IN U-VERSE OR NEED TO MOVE TO COMCAST THAT FOR SURE IS GETTING BETTER THAN U-VERSE

WAKE U-VERSE

Message 1 of 12 (5,408 Views)
ACE - Professor

Re: BEIN SOCCER CHANNEL

xims wrote:

BeIn Sport Channel; URGENT!! WIFE IN THE HOSPITAL BECAUSE SHE HASN'T SEEN "LA LIGA" FOR MONTHS.

WHEN BEIN SOCCER CHANNEL WILL BE IN U-VERSE OR NEED TO MOVE TO COMCAST THAT FOR SURE IS GETTING BETTER THAN U-VERSE

WAKE U-VERSE

Wow!!!!!!!!!!   What a first post! All in CAPITALS to show your enthusiasm for some soccer channel that only soccer fans care about. I am sure your first post will make an impression so that AT&T will contract with the Bein Soccer Channel immediately.

Larry11 aka Paul416 aka Dian1950 aka other numerous names: Is this your new nickname that you will be doing your weekly Comcast commercial under? I hope your wife can watch soccer in the hospital so that she can get better.

You said, "WAKE U-VERSE".  Maybe U-Verse had a rough night, and wants to sleep.

Owning a computer and not having the internet is like buying a refrigerator and not stocking it with food.

Owning a computer and not having the internet is like buying a refrigerator and not stocking it with food.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 12 (5,389 Views)

What a load of $@)^ in this post.  You're wife is not in the hospital due to lack of a soccer channel. Get real and cut the dramatics.

” Auto racing, bull fighting, and mountain climbing are the only real sports … all others are games.”- Ernest Hemingway
Message 3 of 12 (5,348 Views)
ACE - Professor

I doubt we hear from this One Post Wonder again unless it is Dian1950 aka Paul416 aka Larry11 using a new nickname. Perhaps the hospital only shows Bein Soccer Channel on its televisions, and gives each patient a soccer ball when they leave.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 4 of 12 (5,343 Views)

I spend over $300 a month in bundled ATT service.  Why don't you offer BeIN Sports?  I would even pay for a sports package to get it.  I have read that BeIN pays the carrier to be on Direct TV; so why not increase your revenue? (maybe even double dip from both sides).  It gets expensive going out to the bars every Barca match  I am having difficulty understanding why you wouldn't match the service of Direct TV, your partner, that lists this channel in their line up (Channel 620).  I have put in the request through the form page but I am really getting tired of waiting.

Message 5 of 12 (5,056 Views)
ACE - Professor

pcarlson79 wrote:

I spend over $300 a month in bundled ATT service.  Why don't you offer BeIN Sports?  I would even pay for a sports package to get it.  I have read that BeIN pays the carrier to be on Direct TV; so why not increase your revenue? (maybe even double dip from both sides).  It gets expensive going out to the bars every Barca match  I am having difficulty understanding why you wouldn't match the service of Direct TV, your partner, that lists this channel in their line up (Channel 620).  I have put in the request through the form page but I am really getting tired of waiting.

None of us on this forum can do anything about getting AT&T to offer beIn Sports. We are subscribers to the U-Verse service just like you.

My understanding is that AT&T and Direct TV are only partners in selling Direct TV in areas where U-Verse is not present. The arrangement is not one that involves a full company partnership or merger of the two entities. They are still two separate companies, so what one company has in its channel lineup and cost for the service has nothing to do with what the other company has in its channel lineup or cost for the service.

Message 6 of 12 (5,039 Views)
Contributor

We get in Uverse practically only the mediocre mexican soccer games to watch. We want the BEIN channel. Many of us don't appreciate the mexican soccer. Actually many of us hate it.

xims wrote:

WAKE U-VERSE

Message 7 of 12 (3,705 Views)
Contributor

We need BeIn !!

I'm hoping the pick up BeIn soon or I will def be switching to comcast ..

Message 8 of 12 (3,389 Views)
Tutor

I just moved to St. Louis, MO. I would like to know if AT&T is planning on adding BeIN Sports HD. This is a soccer channel that is about one year old that shows major european soccer games (Leagues from Spain and Italy) and also U.S. National team world cup away qualifying games. I believe you should add this channel. I am sure you have received many requests already so you know there is a demand for it. Verizon, Directv, Dish and other major providers are already carrying this channel. Although soccer may not have higher ratings in the U.S. yet, adding this channel will increase your subscribers (switching from other satelite/cable companies) and will make happier some of your current and future customers (including myself, I am only waiting for you to add BeIN to sign up). I dont mind paying a premium price to watch my favorite soccer team playing twice a week. Please consider this request and provide me with an honest response. Thank you

Message 9 of 12 (2,323 Views)
Highlighted
ACE - Professor

alexdouk wrote:

I just moved to St. Louis, MO. I would like to know if AT&T is planning on adding BeIN Sports HD. This is a soccer channel that is about one year old that shows major european soccer games (Leagues from Spain and Italy) and also U.S. National team world cup away qualifying games. I believe you should add this channel. I am sure you have received many requests already so you know there is a demand for it. Verizon, Directv, Dish and other major providers are already carrying this channel. Although soccer may not have higher ratings in the U.S. yet, adding this channel will increase your subscribers (switching from other satelite/cable companies) and will make happier some of your current and future customers (including myself, I am only waiting for you to add BeIN to sign up). I dont mind paying a premium price to watch my favorite soccer team playing twice a week. Please consider this request and provide me with an honest response. Thank you

No one on this forum can help you with any information concerning if and when U-Verse will be adding beIn Sports. We are all subscribers just like you. Generally, we do not find out if there is an addition to the U-Verse lineup until that channel shows up on screen either in announcement form or actually on.

Place your request for beIn Sports here:   http://uversechannels.att.com/

Message 10 of 12 (2,314 Views)
Contributor

I became a Comcast customer, even though Comcast has terrible customer service, because it has BeIn Sport. it refuses to add Universal Sports or Fox Sports 2 in my city, which infuriates me, since i pay for 300 channels I don't watch. I would switch in a heartbeat if others had BeIn

Message 11 of 12 (1,307 Views)

Saniago5 wrote:

I became a Comcast customer, even though Comcast has terrible customer service, because it has BeIn Sport. it refuses to add Universal Sports or Fox Sports 2 in my city, which infuriates me, since i pay for 300 channels I don't watch. I would switch in a heartbeat if others had BeIn

UVerse has had BeIN for about a month now.

” Auto racing, bull fighting, and mountain climbing are the only real sports … all others are games.”- Ernest Hemingway
Message 12 of 12 (1,303 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.