Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Posted Feb 6, 2014
7:00:29 AM
BBC World News now live

Was searching through the 1200s for NBC winter olympics and came across BBC WN on 207/1207.

Was searching through the 1200s for NBC winter olympics and came across BBC WN on 207/1207.

BBC World News now live

20 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(20)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 6, 2014 7:31:38 AM
(0)
Scholar
not on mine
not on mine

Re: BBC World News now live

2 of 21 (1,405 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 6, 2014 7:41:10 AM
(0)
ACE - Professor

I checked Titan TV and it shows BBC World News on 207 and 1207.

Owning a computer and not having the internet is like buying a refrigerator and not stocking it with food.

Owning a computer and not having the internet is like buying a refrigerator and not stocking it with food.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

3 of 21 (1,395 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 6, 2014 7:52:12 AM
(0)
Mentor

dwinth wrote:

My Titan TV listing also shows the following:

Nicktoons HD 1318

Nick Jr. HD 1320

Sportsman HD 1642

Could someone check if these channels are live?  I'm not home right now.

dwinth wrote:

Nicktoons HD 1318

Nick Jr. HD 1320

Sportsman HD 1642

4 of 21 (1,388 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 6, 2014 7:56:41 AM
(0)
ACE - Professor

Homework_1 wrote:

dwinth wrote:

Nicktoons HD 1318

Nick Jr. HD 1320

Sportsman HD 1642

In addition, there are also the SD versons of all of these channels. I thought U-Verse only takes away channels, but does not add them.

Homework_1 wrote:

dwinth wrote:

Nicktoons HD 1318

Nick Jr. HD 1320

Sportsman HD 1642

In addition, there are also the SD versons of all of these channels. I thought U-Verse only takes away channels, but does not add them.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

5 of 21 (1,383 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 6, 2014 8:20:06 AM
(0)
Scholar

those channels are now live.....just checked

those channels are now live.....just checked

6 of 21 (1,371 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 6, 2014 8:38:26 AM
(0)
Employee

dwinth wrote:

Homework_1 wrote:

dwinth wrote:

Nicktoons HD 1318

Nick Jr. HD 1320

Sportsman HD 1642

Smiley Very Happy

dwinth wrote:

Homework_1 wrote:

dwinth wrote:

Nicktoons HD 1318

Nick Jr. HD 1320

Sportsman HD 1642

Smiley Very Happy

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

7 of 21 (1,355 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 6, 2014 12:04:25 PM
(0)
Tutor

Do I have to upgrade my HD package to see BBC World News? Because right now I can get it for free on Roku.

Do I have to upgrade my HD package to see BBC World News? Because right now I can get it for free on Roku.

8 of 21 (1,280 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 6, 2014 12:47:34 PM
(0)
ACE - Professor

traderjb wrote:

As long as BBC World News HD is not part of the Premium HD Channel lineup, you will not have to upgrade your HD Package. I do not think it is, but I could be wrong.

traderjb wrote:

As long as BBC World News HD is not part of the Premium HD Channel lineup, you will not have to upgrade your HD Package. I do not think it is, but I could be wrong.

9 of 21 (1,266 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 6, 2014 1:53:06 PM
(0)
Scholar

Hope this sign more channels are coming more channels the better .

Hope this sign more channels are coming more channels the better .

10 of 21 (1,238 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 6, 2014 2:06:08 PM
(0)
Guru

I am glad to see ATT has finally added a Real News Network to their line up.  It would be great if ATT would add al jazeera america as well. CNN, MSNBC and FOX News has loss their credibility in  reporting real news for over an decades now.

I am glad to see ATT has finally added a Real News Network to their line up.  It would be great if ATT would add al jazeera america as well. CNN, MSNBC and FOX News has loss their credibility in  reporting real news for over an decades now.

Frankie Say... You Can find me North http://7vmy.sl.pt South http://7vn0.sl.pt East http://7vn2.sl.pt and West http://7vn3.sl.pt Soulseek ID 80newwave

11 of 21 (1,234 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 6, 2014 2:32:03 PM
(0)
Mentor

I agree you that we need more real news network like CNN once used to be. Not politics this, politics that 24/7. I like watching Fusion (1206) cause they youthful topics I can relate to and since I from Miami I don't mind a little spanish here and there. CCTV-9 (3602) is also good with news related to Asia and Africa

I agree you that we need more real news network like CNN once used to be. Not politics this, politics that 24/7. I like watching Fusion (1206) cause they youthful topics I can relate to and since I from Miami I don't mind a little spanish here and there. CCTV-9 (3602) is also good with news related to Asia and Africa

12 of 21 (1,228 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 6, 2014 4:07:33 PM
(0)
ACE - Professor
I have U-300 with HD and see BBC World News on 207 and the HD feed on 1207.
I have U-300 with HD and see BBC World News on 207 and the HD feed on 1207.

13 of 21 (1,199 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 6, 2014 6:55:04 PM
(0)
Scholar

I say to complete the U-verse package, they should also add CNN International in HD as well.  Currently it's on standard def.

I say to complete the U-verse package, they should also add CNN International in HD as well.  Currently it's on standard def.

iPhone 5S Verizon Wireless

14 of 21 (1,165 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 6, 2014 9:25:07 PM
(0)
ACE - Professor

CostaMesaCAGuy wrote:

According to the Official AVS National HD Channel Lineups dated January 16, 2014, there are no providers that have CNN International in high definition.

http://www.avsforum.com/t/1462894/official-avs-national-hd-channel-lineups-cable-dbs-fiber-iptv-upda...

CostaMesaCAGuy wrote:

According to the Official AVS National HD Channel Lineups dated January 16, 2014, there are no providers that have CNN International in high definition.

http://www.avsforum.com/t/1462894/official-avs-national-hd-channel-lineups-cable-dbs-fiber-iptv-updated-1-16-14

15 of 21 (1,137 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 7, 2014 5:50:34 AM
(0)
Professor

Yup here too

Yup here too

16 of 21 (1,098 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 7, 2014 2:57:30 PM
(0)
Scholar

They're all on the lineup. Too bad little of Nicktoons and Nick Jr programming is actually in HD. Kind of a waste. Nicktoons was a great network when it launched in 2002. Now it's all that modern stuff that the main network runs.

I'm 27, grew up watching their main network. The 90s Are All That block on TeenNick targets those in their 20s. It should be a fulltime network. There's a lot more in that archive than what they can fill in 2 hours. 

BBC World News is a welcome addition. Hope to see Al Jazeera America and Al Jazeera America HD as well sometime soon. We need some real serious news choices. Not just the political bickering and filler programming FOX, CNN and MSNBC run.  

They're all on the lineup. Too bad little of Nicktoons and Nick Jr programming is actually in HD. Kind of a waste. Nicktoons was a great network when it launched in 2002. Now it's all that modern stuff that the main network runs.

I'm 27, grew up watching their main network. The 90s Are All That block on TeenNick targets those in their 20s. It should be a fulltime network. There's a lot more in that archive than what they can fill in 2 hours. 

BBC World News is a welcome addition. Hope to see Al Jazeera America and Al Jazeera America HD as well sometime soon. We need some real serious news choices. Not just the political bickering and filler programming FOX, CNN and MSNBC run.  

17 of 21 (1,036 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 7, 2014 10:14:45 PM
(0)
Tutor

Thanks for replying. So far I'm just getting a blue screen that says I'm not subscribed. Is it because I have the 200 package? Is this something for those on 300 and up?

Thanks for replying. So far I'm just getting a blue screen that says I'm not subscribed. Is it because I have the 200 package? Is this something for those on 300 and up?

18 of 21 (962 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 8, 2014 6:59:45 AM
(0)
ACE - Professor
It sounds like that is the case with BBC World News being on U-300 and above.
It sounds like that is the case with BBC World News being on U-300 and above.

19 of 21 (924 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 8, 2014 9:27:53 AM
(0)
ACE - Professor
1) It's a shame Viacom did away with Nick GAS and MTVX. We have extended family members who live out-of-state. Whenever we would visit their house between about 1998 and 2005, those two channels were ones that were frequently watched by this poster. By the time Nick GAS arrived at this address, it was a shell of its former self. Smiley Sad 2) I see that AT&T is still playing their game of delivering a channel and announcing it several weeks later. I figure about the middle of February, we'll see that AT&T has BBC World News on the U-300 lineup. My former provider (get this) actually announced things in advance. "On or about February 5th, the following channels will be added to the lineup..."
1) It's a shame Viacom did away with Nick GAS and MTVX. We have extended family members who live out-of-state. Whenever we would visit their house between about 1998 and 2005, those two channels were ones that were frequently watched by this poster. By the time Nick GAS arrived at this address, it was a shell of its former self. Smiley Sad 2) I see that AT&T is still playing their game of delivering a channel and announcing it several weeks later. I figure about the middle of February, we'll see that AT&T has BBC World News on the U-300 lineup. My former provider (get this) actually announced things in advance. "On or about February 5th, the following channels will be added to the lineup..."

20 of 21 (902 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 8, 2014 4:19:25 PM
(0)
ACE - Professor

baseballisback wrote:

AT&T wants it to be like a surpirse gift that you were not expecting. 

baseballisback wrote:

AT&T wants it to be like a surpirse gift that you were not expecting. 

21 of 21 (862 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments