BBC World News now live

Mentor

BBC World News now live

Was searching through the 1200s for NBC winter olympics and came across BBC WN on 207/1207.

Message 1 of 21 (1,694 Views)
Scholar

Re: BBC World News now live

not on mine
Message 2 of 21 (1,682 Views)
ACE - Professor

Re: BBC World News now live

I checked Titan TV and it shows BBC World News on 207 and 1207.

Owning a computer and not having the internet is like buying a refrigerator and not stocking it with food.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 3 of 21 (1,672 Views)
Mentor

Re: BBC World News now live


dwinth wrote:

I checked Titan TV and it shows BBC World News on 207 and 1207.


My Titan TV listing also shows the following:

 

Nicktoons HD 1318

 

Nick Jr. HD 1320

 

Sportsman HD 1642

 

Could someone check if these channels are live?  I'm not home right now.

Message 4 of 21 (1,665 Views)
ACE - Professor

Re: BBC World News now live


Homework_1 wrote:

dwinth wrote:

I checked Titan TV and it shows BBC World News on 207 and 1207.


My Titan TV listing also shows the following:

 

Nicktoons HD 1318

 

Nick Jr. HD 1320

 

Sportsman HD 1642

 

Could someone check if these channels are live?  I'm not home right now.


 In addition, there are also the SD versons of all of these channels. I thought U-Verse only takes away channels, but does not add them.

 


Owning a computer and not having the internet is like buying a refrigerator and not stocking it with food.

Owning a computer and not having the internet is like buying a refrigerator and not stocking it with food.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 5 of 21 (1,660 Views)
Scholar

Re: BBC World News now live

those channels are now live.....just checked

Message 6 of 21 (1,648 Views)
Employee

Re: BBC World News now live


dwinth wrote:

Homework_1 wrote:

dwinth wrote:

I checked Titan TV and it shows BBC World News on 207 and 1207.


My Titan TV listing also shows the following:

 

Nicktoons HD 1318

 

Nick Jr. HD 1320

 

Sportsman HD 1642

 

Could someone check if these channels are live?  I'm not home right now.


 In addition, there are also the SD versons of all of these channels. I thought U-Verse only takes away channels, but does not add them.

 


Owning a computer and not having the internet is like buying a refrigerator and not stocking it with food.


Smiley Very Happy

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 7 of 21 (1,632 Views)
Tutor

Re: BBC World News now live

Do I have to upgrade my HD package to see BBC World News? Because right now I can get it for free on Roku.

Message 8 of 21 (1,557 Views)
ACE - Professor

Re: BBC World News now live


traderjb wrote:

Do I have to upgrade my HD package to see BBC World News? Because right now I can get it for free on Roku.


As long as BBC World News HD is not part of the Premium HD Channel lineup, you will not have to upgrade your HD Package. I do not think it is, but I could be wrong.

 



Owning a computer and not having the internet is like buying a refrigerator and not stocking it with food.

 

 

Owning a computer and not having the internet is like buying a refrigerator and not stocking it with food.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 9 of 21 (1,543 Views)
Highlighted
Scholar

Re: BBC World News now live

Hope this sign more channels are coming more channels the better .

Message 10 of 21 (1,515 Views)

Re: BBC World News now live

I am glad to see ATT has finally added a Real News Network to their line up.  It would be great if ATT would add al jazeera america as well. CNN, MSNBC and FOX News has loss their credibility in  reporting real news for over an decades now.

Message 11 of 21 (1,511 Views)
Mentor

Re: BBC World News now live

I agree you that we need more real news network like CNN once used to be. Not politics this, politics that 24/7. I like watching Fusion (1206) cause they youthful topics I can relate to and since I from Miami I don't mind a little spanish here and there. CCTV-9 (3602) is also good with news related to Asia and Africa

Message 12 of 21 (1,505 Views)
ACE - Professor

Re: BBC World News now live

I have U-300 with HD and see BBC World News on 207 and the HD feed on 1207.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 13 of 21 (1,476 Views)

Re: BBC World News now live

I say to complete the U-verse package, they should also add CNN International in HD as well.  Currently it's on standard def.

Message 14 of 21 (1,442 Views)
ACE - Professor

Re: BBC World News now live


CostaMesaCAGuy wrote:

I say to complete the U-verse package, they should also add CNN International in HD as well.  Currently it's on standard def.


According to the Official AVS National HD Channel Lineups dated January 16, 2014, there are no providers that have CNN International in high definition.

 

http://www.avsforum.com/t/1462894/official-avs-national-hd-channel-lineups-cable-dbs-fiber-iptv-upda...

 


Owning a computer and not having the internet is like buying a refrigerator and not stocking it with food.

 

 

Owning a computer and not having the internet is like buying a refrigerator and not stocking it with food.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 15 of 21 (1,414 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.