BBC America HD?

Contributor

BBC America HD?

What channel is BBC America HD on for U-verse?

Message 1 of 124 (51,510 Views)
Highlighted
Mentor

Re: BBC America HD

Well, they've announced the premiere date for Doctor Who: Sept. 1. It would be really nice if U-Verse had BBCA in HD by then. I'm not holding my breath, though...

Message 46 of 124 (6,256 Views)
Scholar

It doesn't look good but at least we have shopping multi-view.

Message 47 of 124 (6,206 Views)
Teacher

AT&T has the most HD channels of any provider but is the last holdout in getting BBC America in HD.  Is it BBC America or is it AT&T?

Message 48 of 124 (6,194 Views)
Scholar

My guess is it's AT&T. After all what HD have they added lately. MTV 2? Yeah right. Just a guess but most of the other providers have added it.
Message 49 of 124 (6,168 Views)
Contributor

BBC America HD

Other TV and satellite providers have HD on the listing.  But I'm still waiting for the HD for BBC America.  Please add them to the listing.  Thanks!

Message 50 of 124 (5,976 Views)
Scholar

Out of all the channels I lost when I switched over from TWC this is the one I miss the most.

Message 51 of 124 (5,941 Views)
Master

I wish they would add this channel soon watching Top Gear in SD on an HD TV with a screen size of 55inches looks well rather non detailed.

Message 52 of 124 (5,686 Views)
Contributor

BBC America is not funcional on our UVerse account this evening.  Everything else is working fine.  We have a house full of Dr. Who fans who are royally ticked off at missing the premiere.  Any idea what is going on?

Message 53 of 124 (5,659 Views)
Expert

Is it back on now?

I'm able to view it in Houston right now.

mpg98 wrote:

BBC America is not funcional on our UVerse account this evening.  Everything else is working fine.  We have a house full of Dr. Who fans who are royally ticked off at missing the premiere.  Any idea what is going on?

Message 54 of 124 (5,617 Views)
Expert

Still on here, and Dr. Who has started!

Message 55 of 124 (5,609 Views)
Mentor

[ Edited ]

Really need BBC America HD!  Yet another season of Doctor Who in SD otherwise....

And does anyone else find it ironic that there are big commercials on during Doctor Who stating that it is sponsored by AT&T, yet we can't even get the channel it is on in HD?

Message 56 of 124 (5,549 Views)
Scholar

The adding of HD content on Uverse has slowed down to a crawl. I might get corrected but the only HD channels added from the SD lineup  in the last year are TVLAND and MTV2. I hoped that after the agreement with AMC we might get WETV HD and IFCHD. Hasn't happened. There are only so mant times I can fill out the request form asking for BBC AmericaHD. The ball is in their court.

Message 57 of 124 (5,483 Views)
Master

i will say that Uverse still offers the most HD of the providers so if anyone higher up is visiting this forum as they do from time to time please consider adding BBCA in HD.

Message 58 of 124 (5,475 Views)
Scholar

Switch over to COMCAST for BBCHD

Message 59 of 124 (5,417 Views)
Expert

The previous commercial was brought to you by Comcast.

Message 60 of 124 (3,895 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.