Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Posted Jan 15, 2014
8:28:43 AM
BAD BILL

I renewed my ATT service and with that I had new discounts. On my Bill due in January my old discounts were prorated but my new discounts were not included on the bill. Therefore I have been over charged by nearly $40. I was promised an $8 credit for a late charge that was forgiven.

This is how I look at it if you are not going to honor my service order then any fees or charges for discontinuing service will be null and void because you haven't held up your end of the bargain.

I was also promised a free year of HD and that has also been removed from my service.

I have sent 2 emails to customer service with detailed information on how the charges should appear and I have been ignored.. SO this is Jan 15th if I don't hear from someone by Jan 17th and this matter has not been resolved I will be looking elsewhere for my services. And if you try to charge be a cancellation fee I will most likely see you in court.. because like I said you don't keep your end of the contract it is NULL and VOID!

I renewed my ATT service and with that I had new discounts. On my Bill due in January my old discounts were prorated but my new discounts were not included on the bill. Therefore I have been over charged by nearly $40. I was promised an $8 credit for a late charge that was forgiven.

This is how I look at it if you are not going to honor my service order then any fees or charges for discontinuing service will be null and void because you haven't held up your end of the bargain.

I was also promised a free year of HD and that has also been removed from my service.

I have sent 2 emails to customer service with detailed information on how the charges should appear and I have been ignored.. SO this is Jan 15th if I don't hear from someone by Jan 17th and this matter has not been resolved I will be looking elsewhere for my services. And if you try to charge be a cancellation fee I will most likely see you in court.. because like I said you don't keep your end of the contract it is NULL and VOID!

BAD BILL

3 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(3)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 15, 2014 8:44:00 AM
(0)
Employee
If issue is with billing need to call 1-800-288-2020 Monday to Friday 8am to 5pm local time.
This is billing department hours. http://www.att.com/econtactus/callUs.jsp
If issue is with billing need to call 1-800-288-2020 Monday to Friday 8am to 5pm local time.
This is billing department hours. http://www.att.com/econtactus/callUs.jsp
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: BAD BILL

2 of 4 (265 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 16, 2014 3:13:51 AM
(0)
ACE - Professor

kapostell wrote:

What was the billing date on the bill in question? For example, if it was for service from December 29-January 28, the bill was "printed" on Dec.29, so any changes made after that will not be reflected. On your NEXT bill, there would be prorated credits showing the date the new promo started.

kapostell wrote:

What was the billing date on the bill in question? For example, if it was for service from December 29-January 28, the bill was "printed" on Dec.29, so any changes made after that will not be reflected. On your NEXT bill, there would be prorated credits showing the date the new promo started.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

3 of 4 (226 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 16, 2014 7:52:01 AM
(0)
ACE - Expert

If your next bill does not reflect the changes and credit, click on the hyperlink in my sig and you will be taken the the PM page for AT&T Customer Care.  They are an escalation team that is higher than regular Customer Service, who can help you get this resolved.  Send them a PM with your info and the issue and they will get back to you.  Watch the little blue envelope at the top of the forum page, as they will reply to via PM as well.

If your next bill does not reflect the changes and credit, click on the hyperlink in my sig and you will be taken the the PM page for AT&T Customer Care.  They are an escalation team that is higher than regular Customer Service, who can help you get this resolved.  Send them a PM with your info and the issue and they will get back to you.  Watch the little blue envelope at the top of the forum page, as they will reply to via PM as well.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

4 of 4 (212 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments