Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Highlighted
Posted Apr 5, 2014
7:04:11 AM
Awesome customer service.
Edited by Phil-101 on Apr 5, 2014 at 9:26:36 AM

i just wanted to let you know that Lisa *** (hope I'm getting that last name right) provided excellent customer service to me this morning. Thank you for making my call to att so easy! 

[edited for privacy - information available internally]

i just wanted to let you know that Lisa *** (hope I'm getting that last name right) provided excellent customer service to me this morning. Thank you for making my call to att so easy! 

[edited for privacy - information available internally]

Awesome customer service.

[ Edited ]
2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 5, 2014 1:49:16 PM
(0)
Guru

Welcome to the Community--it's refreshing to see that your first post is a positive one!  Personal identifiers (such as Lisa's last name) are generally removed from posts here, but I believe that you can still extend your compliments.  If you send a Private Message to AT&T Customer Care with Lisa's name and your contact information, along with any specifics of the experience you had, they may be able to send your kudos to Lisa and/or her manager.  Feel free to post here anytime!

"Everything should be made as simple as possible--but not simpler."
--Albert Einstein

Welcome to the Community--it's refreshing to see that your first post is a positive one!  Personal identifiers (such as Lisa's last name) are generally removed from posts here, but I believe that you can still extend your compliments.  If you send a Private Message to AT&T Customer Care with Lisa's name and your contact information, along with any specifics of the experience you had, they may be able to send your kudos to Lisa and/or her manager.  Feel free to post here anytime!

Re: Awesome customer service.

2 of 3 (193 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 5, 2014 2:06:24 PM
(0)
Tutor

Thanks for the heads up! I went ahead and sent a private message. 

Thanks for the heads up! I went ahead and sent a private message. 

Re: Awesome customer service.

3 of 3 (185 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments