Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Posted May 22, 2014
9:07:29 PM
View profile
Auto pay doesn't work consistently

For the past two months, the auto pay process can not charge by credit card, but when I click then pay now (or whatever it's called button), my credit card is charged just fine.  Same number, no changes to my profile or card information. Simplely put: auto pay doesn't work while manual pay does work.  This has happened periodically with AT&T and it's just getting tedious.  Can anyone explain why this is happening?  (Note: This is really for billing of an analog phone billing but there's no forum for that).

For the past two months, the auto pay process can not charge by credit card, but when I click then pay now (or whatever it's called button), my credit card is charged just fine.  Same number, no changes to my profile or card information. Simplely put: auto pay doesn't work while manual pay does work.  This has happened periodically with AT&T and it's just getting tedious.  Can anyone explain why this is happening?  (Note: This is really for billing of an analog phone billing but there's no forum for that).

Auto pay doesn't work consistently

1 reply
(1) Me too
(1) Me too
View all replies
(1)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 27, 2014 10:58:54 AM
(0)
Community Support

Hello @ClayTex , welcome to the Community!  I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble with your autopay.  We can try to help. Send us a private message by clicking here. Include your full name, account number, contact information and the best time you can be reached. We have a team of amazing managers and they will be in touch within 2 business days to assist.

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

Hello @ClayTex , welcome to the Community!  I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble with your autopay.  We can try to help. Send us a private message by clicking here. Include your full name, account number, contact information and the best time you can be reached. We have a team of amazing managers and they will be in touch within 2 business days to assist.

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: Auto pay doesn't work consistently

2 of 2 (381 Views)