Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Posted Sep 5, 2013
7:03:56 PM
View profile
Attempts to make changes to home phone plan have failed two months in a row

I have tried two times to make changes to my home phone plan. The first time I tried to make changes the call was dropped twice before I was able to finish the phone call and I stayed on hold for more than 34 minutes waiting for a supervisor to approve the changes. I then received a letter in the mail a week later stating my changes were not made and that the order was canceled.

The second time I had what I thought was a successful call with a customer service rep but now have recieved our new bill and no changes have been made. I'm still be charged the same amount. We have been loyal AT&T customers for more than 20 years but are about to cancel all services if we can get this resolved.

Why don't you have a Board for simple home phone landline service?

I have tried two times to make changes to my home phone plan. The first time I tried to make changes the call was dropped twice before I was able to finish the phone call and I stayed on hold for more than 34 minutes waiting for a supervisor to approve the changes. I then received a letter in the mail a week later stating my changes were not made and that the order was canceled.

The second time I had what I thought was a successful call with a customer service rep but now have recieved our new bill and no changes have been made. I'm still be charged the same amount. We have been loyal AT&T customers for more than 20 years but are about to cancel all services if we can get this resolved.

Why don't you have a Board for simple home phone landline service?

Attempts to make changes to home phone plan have failed two months in a row

4 replies
(1) Me too
(1) Me too
View all replies
(4)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 5, 2013 7:50:58 PM
(0)
Employee
Hello, welcome, do you have uverse Voip phone services or POTS?
Hello, welcome, do you have uverse Voip phone services or POTS?
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: Attempts to make changes to home phone plan have failed two months in a row

2 of 5 (583 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 6, 2013 9:10:43 AM
(0)
Community Support

Hi. Sorry to hear about the trouble. I have just sent a private message to you in regards to your concerns. ^CathyW

AT&T Customer Care

Need help with an account specific question?  Send us a Private Message.  We are here to help Monday - Friday. For additional support, please visit AT&T Support Center  or Contact AT&T.

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

Follow us on: Twitter @ATTCustomerCare • FaceBook AT&T • YouTube AT&T

Hi. Sorry to hear about the trouble. I have just sent a private message to you in regards to your concerns. ^CathyW

AT&T Customer Care

Need help with an account specific question?  Send us a Private Message.  We are here to help Monday - Friday. For additional support, please visit AT&T Support Center  or Contact AT&T.

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

Follow us on: Twitter @ATTCustomerCare • FaceBook AT&T • YouTube AT&T

3 of 5 (550 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 1, 2014 9:01:25 AM
(0)
Tutor
I have also been trying to change my home phone plan with little success. I contacted AT&T on Jan 9 and was told it would be changed and then again on Feb 21st and was told a second time it would be changed and I would be credited the difference. Now it's April and I still have not seen the appropriate changes. I've contacted AT&T by calling, as well as, through Chat. Now, I'm trying this avenue. I'm being grossly overchanged for a basic phone service and I would like it changed, can I do that through here?
I have also been trying to change my home phone plan with little success. I contacted AT&T on Jan 9 and was told it would be changed and then again on Feb 21st and was told a second time it would be changed and I would be credited the difference. Now it's April and I still have not seen the appropriate changes. I've contacted AT&T by calling, as well as, through Chat. Now, I'm trying this avenue. I'm being grossly overchanged for a basic phone service and I would like it changed, can I do that through here?

4 of 5 (357 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 9, 2014 10:54:35 AM
(0)
Tutor

Thank you ATT Customer Care.  My issue has been addressed and fixed!

Thank you ATT Customer Care.  My issue has been addressed and fixed!

5 of 5 (233 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments