Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Posted Jan 10, 2014
12:56:43 PM
Att stole from me!
I called to cancel my free offer to try hbo and cinamax. Also said I had a box that I wasn't using and wanted to cancel that also. Talked to A Steve, and his manager. Then I get my bill and nothing was changed. Thief! I can't even stand to call at this point! Thanks att I will be blasting this on YouTube. Every forum that will see it! That's my time and cash witch is more time that I will never get back so I may as well dedicate more time to making sure your customer base understands that stealing from them is okay in your book. If I sit on the phone for 35 mins to cancel something I expect that to happen!
I called to cancel my free offer to try hbo and cinamax. Also said I had a box that I wasn't using and wanted to cancel that also. Talked to A Steve, and his manager. Then I get my bill and nothing was changed. Thief! I can't even stand to call at this point! Thanks att I will be blasting this on YouTube. Every forum that will see it! That's my time and cash witch is more time that I will never get back so I may as well dedicate more time to making sure your customer base understands that stealing from them is okay in your book. If I sit on the phone for 35 mins to cancel something I expect that to happen!

Att stole from me!

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 10, 2014 1:05:06 PM
(0)
Community Manager
Edited by ATTMarianaCM on Jan 10, 2014 at 1:05:24 PM

Hey, Makivili!

Thanks for your post. I'm very sorry to hear about your recent billing issues. We would really appreciate the opportunity to remedy the situation, so please send us a private message by clicking here.

In your message, please include your name, phone number, email address, and the best time to reach you. Keep an eye on the little blue envelope icon in the top right corner of your screen.

Meanwhile, please don't hesitate to message me with any other questions or concerns!

-Mariana

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

Hey, Makivili!

Thanks for your post. I'm very sorry to hear about your recent billing issues. We would really appreciate the opportunity to remedy the situation, so please send us a private message by clicking here.

In your message, please include your name, phone number, email address, and the best time to reach you. Keep an eye on the little blue envelope icon in the top right corner of your screen.

Meanwhile, please don't hesitate to message me with any other questions or concerns!

-Mariana

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: Att stole from me!

[ Edited ]
2 of 3 (301 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 14, 2014 6:49:18 PM
(0)
Employee

Depending on when you called and where you were in your billing cycle, if the bill was already printed or in the process of coming out, then the changes you made would not be reflected on that bill, but would be on the next. Also, just because you call to have a receiver removed from your account, it is still your responsiblity to return the receiver to us. If not, then you will be charged for it. Please don't just assume that the CSR you spoke with didn't do their job. I highly suggest you look back at that bill.

Depending on when you called and where you were in your billing cycle, if the bill was already printed or in the process of coming out, then the changes you made would not be reflected on that bill, but would be on the next. Also, just because you call to have a receiver removed from your account, it is still your responsiblity to return the receiver to us. If not, then you will be charged for it. Please don't just assume that the CSR you spoke with didn't do their job. I highly suggest you look back at that bill.

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: Att stole from me!

3 of 3 (189 Views)