Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Posted Aug 28, 2013
9:38:53 AM
View profile
Att.com not recognizing my email/username

For some reason, the att site no longer recognizes my email (which is a sbcglobal.net email address). When I try to access it, it say that it can't find and to contact customer support. How do I fix this issue?

For some reason, the att site no longer recognizes my email (which is a sbcglobal.net email address). When I try to access it, it say that it can't find and to contact customer support. How do I fix this issue?

Att.com not recognizing my email/username

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 28, 2013 11:11:21 AM
(0)
ACE - Master

Maybe this will help?

myAT&T online account passwords

myAT&T, our secure account management site, lets you make online payments, view usage, and update your AT&T U-verse service at any time. To reset your myAT&T account password, you must know the Primary Member ID and billing ZIP code for the address listed on your bill.

U-verse TV subscribers can quickly verify their Primary Member ID by launching U-bar:

1. Press Go Interactive and then the OK buttons on the U-verse remote control.
  2. Scroll to the Settings option and press the OK button. Your Primary Member ID will display on the left side of the screen, about half way down.

If you forgot your U-verse or AT&T Access ID password, you can reset it.

1. Go to the Forgot Password page.
  2. Enter your U-verse Primary Member ID, or AT&T Access ID, and select Next.
  3. Follow the instructions to reset your account password.

Important Note

If you linked your U-verse account to an AT&T Access ID, your AT&T Access ID password and your Primary Member ID password will always be the same. If you reset one password, it automatically resets the other. For example, if you reset your Primary Member ID password, your AT&T Access ID password is also reset.

You know your password and want to change it

You can change your password at any time.

1. Log in to myAT&T with your U-verse Primary Member ID, or your AT&T Access ID, and your current password.
  2. Under Profile at the top of the page, select Change Your Password.
  3. Under Set Personal Password, enter the Current Password, New Password, and Confirm New Password.
  4. Select Save Changes, and then select Continue.
Important Note

If you linked your U-verse account to an AT&T Access ID, your AT&T Access ID password and your Primary Member ID password will always be the same. If you reset one password, it automatically resets the other. For example, if you reset your Primary Member ID password, your AT&T Access ID password is also reset.

Troubleshoot myAT&T password problems

If you have recently changed your myAT&T online account password, and if you use the myAT&T app to remember your User ID and password, you'll need to Edit and/or Delete your saved account.

If you have recently changed your myAT&T online account password, and if you use your Internet browser (for example, Internet Explorer or Firefox) to remember passwords, your browser will automatically provide your old password. You'll need to clear the password field and type your new password. You can then allow your browser to remember your new password. To protect your personal information, we do not recommend enabling the remember password feature in your browser.

"If you find this post helpful and it solved your issue please mark it as a solution.  This will help other forum members locate it and will also let everyone know that it corrected your problem. If they have the same issue they will know how to solve theirs"

Maybe this will help?

myAT&T online account passwords

myAT&T, our secure account management site, lets you make online payments, view usage, and update your AT&T U-verse service at any time. To reset your myAT&T account password, you must know the Primary Member ID and billing ZIP code for the address listed on your bill.

U-verse TV subscribers can quickly verify their Primary Member ID by launching U-bar:

1. Press Go Interactive and then the OK buttons on the U-verse remote control.
  2. Scroll to the Settings option and press the OK button. Your Primary Member ID will display on the left side of the screen, about half way down.

If you forgot your U-verse or AT&T Access ID password, you can reset it.

1. Go to the Forgot Password page.
  2. Enter your U-verse Primary Member ID, or AT&T Access ID, and select Next.
  3. Follow the instructions to reset your account password.

Important Note

You know your password and want to change it

You can change your password at any time.

1. Log in to myAT&T with your U-verse Primary Member ID, or your AT&T Access ID, and your current password.
  2. Under Profile at the top of the page, select Change Your Password.
  3. Under Set Personal Password, enter the Current Password, New Password, and Confirm New Password.
  4. Select Save Changes, and then select Continue.
Important Note

Troubleshoot myAT&T password problems

If you have recently changed your myAT&T online account password, and if you use the myAT&T app to remember your User ID and password, you'll need to Edit and/or Delete your saved account.

If you have recently changed your myAT&T online account password, and if you use your Internet browser (for example, Internet Explorer or Firefox) to remember passwords, your browser will automatically provide your old password. You'll need to clear the password field and type your new password. You can then allow your browser to remember your new password. To protect your personal information, we do not recommend enabling the remember password feature in your browser.

"If you find this post helpful and it solved your issue please mark it as a solution.  This will help other forum members locate it and will also let everyone know that it corrected your problem. If they have the same issue they will know how to solve theirs"

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Att.com not recognizing my email/username

2 of 2 (455 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments