Posted Apr 29, 2013
3:24:14 PM
View profile
At&t Uverse Internet Billed Wrongly

I took at&t internet from September,2012. I was told that I would be eligible for one year promotion where I would have to pay 19.95$ for my internet service since I also have the wireless service.

Suddenly the promo service was cancelled this month, well before the expiration. I called up uverse support but they couldn't help me. Everytime I call I get a different answer. I am disgusted with AT&T and its customer service. I will like taking the ETF and never doing business with AT&T again.

At&t Uverse Internet Billed Wrongly

6 replies
(1) Me too
(1) Me too
Cancel
Submit
View all replies
(6)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 29, 2013 3:40:45 PM
(0)
Teacher

Re: At&t Uverse Internet Billed Wrongly

2 of 7 (1,384 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 30, 2013 8:22:22 AM
(0)
Community Support

anirupdutta as izmeeh stated if you can please send us a PM ATTCustomerCare and one of our managers would be more than happy to take a look. Please include your account number and best contact number.

~ Andy

AT&T Customer Care

Need help with an account specific question?  Send us a Private Message.  We are here to help Monday - Friday. For additional support, please visit AT&T Support Center  or Contact AT&T.

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

Follow us on: Twitter @ATTCustomerCare • FaceBook AT&T • YouTube AT&T

3 of 7 (1,336 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 30, 2013 2:32:20 PM
(0)
Hey many many thanks for your replies. I sent a private message.

4 of 7 (1,316 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 2, 2013 3:52:37 PM
(0)

Hey Andy,

I actually got an email from you asking me whats the best time to contact me. Since I didn't know whether to directly respond to email or post it here, I am doing both. Best time to contact me is around 11am-8pm on any given day.

5 of 7 (1,253 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 3, 2013 9:16:30 AM
(0)

Hey, Andy. Thank you for helping me out.

6 of 7 (1,218 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 5, 2013 6:57:09 PM
(0)
Tutor

I had the same problem and kept getting transferred around, so I dropped AT&T. Now I'm very happy and hope to never have to return.

7 of 7 (738 Views)