At&t Negligence

Contributor

At&t Negligence

AT&T's negligence.

Has anyone else experienced AT&T tearing up their front yard to put in their high speed digital wiring underground and ruined their yard and putting a manhole right on their front yard? AT&T took our yard

from this:

to this:

They have left deep tractor tire grooves all over our front yard, which they have not fixed.  They negligently left dirt and mud, during the few rainy days we had, all over the sidewalk where my husband slipped and fell flat on his back.  He hit his shoulder blade against the concrete step and is now suffering in excruciating pain.  AT&T has not tried to compensate us for defacing and devaluation our property and does not care about the suffering my husband and I are going through.  They have shown no mercy.  Can anyone help!

Message 1 of 3 (241 Views)

Re: At&t Negligence

While it may be your property, the city owns the first X amount of your yard as an easement and can run whatever utility services that they want. 

” Auto racing, bull fighting, and mountain climbing are the only real sports … all others are games.”- Ernest Hemingway
Message 2 of 3 (208 Views)
Highlighted
ACE - Master

Re: At&t Negligence

A.  The grass will grow back.

B.  As stated, utilities have access to a certain amount of ease on your property.

C.  Why would you have a "before" photo of this exact corner?

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 3 of 3 (204 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.