Am I losing ION TV?

Am I losing ION TV?

I noticed that ION has disappeared from the program guide on my U-Verse IPhone app. While I don't watch ION much, my elderly mother who lives with me loves it. It would be yet another huge disappointment for us if ION was lost. ION is still on my two TVs as of right now. But is there any plan by AT&T in the works to take another channel away from us? I am already planning to switch back to Dish Network for TV service if they fail to add Pac-12 network by September and this would just be another bullet in my gun chamber. I would keep AT&T for Internet and home phone however. Please tell me this is just a glitch on my phone app so I can rest easier at least for now.
Message 1 of 10 (739 Views)
ACE - Master

Re: Am I losing ION TV?

I went here: http://iontelevision.com/ and there is no mention of it being pulled from the line up so I would assume it's a glitch.

"If you find this post helpful and it solved your issue please mark it as a solution.  This will help other forum members locate it and will also let everyone know that it corrected your problem. If they have the same issue they will know how to solve theirs"

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 10 (720 Views)
Scholar

Probably just a glitch because there has not been any news carriage dispute about it when the those updates are posted and plus i believe there would be message being scrolled across the screen if that happened .
Message 3 of 10 (698 Views)
Scholar

Its still on the Uverse channel lineup i have not seen any carriage news about it .
Message 4 of 10 (677 Views)
Scholar

If a channel was going dark we find out from Ion not a Uverse app i would not worry to much about it .
Message 5 of 10 (662 Views)
ACE - Master

Hey Ryan........If you want to add to your post you can use "post options" and in the drop down menu select edit.  You can add to your same post so it's all in one spot and not splattered one after another.

Thanks.

"If you find this post helpful and it solved your issue please mark it as a solution.  This will help other forum members locate it and will also let everyone know that it corrected your problem. If they have the same issue they will know how to solve theirs"

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 6 of 10 (646 Views)
Scholar

Ok thanks !
Message 7 of 10 (637 Views)
Scholar

If you have a local ION affiliate, you should be able to get ION, it's sub channels ION Life and Qubo as well as QVC over the air regardless. 

Message 8 of 10 (478 Views)

I do not have a local ION affiliate. Even if I did I do not want to use an antenna. This is not 1979. I should not have to do that anymore. It is a moot point anyway as I am not losing ION.
Message 9 of 10 (468 Views)
Highlighted
Scholar

here in Georgia our local Ion channel is WPXIA channel 14 .
Message 10 of 10 (449 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.