Helpful Links

Alert message that my 1 year promotion started from June 29, 2013 will end in 19 days.

Tutor

Alert message that my 1 year promotion started from June 29, 2013 will end in 19 days.

I need to contact someone at ATT Uverse that can straighten this early termination out. Thanks!

Message 1 of 5
ACE - Master

Re: Alert message that my 1 year promotion started from June 29, 2013 will end in 19 days.

Since this is account specific I would recommend that you send a Private Message to the AT&TCustomerCare customer service team. They will reply back with a PM (blue envelope in the top right of the page). Their normal business hours are from 7am to 10pm Central Time.

"If you find this post helpful and it solved your issue please mark it as a solution.  This will help other forum members locate it and will also let everyone know that it corrected your problem. If they have the same issue they will know how to solve theirs"

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 5
Highlighted
Community Manager

Re: Alert message that my 1 year promotion started from June 29, 2013 will end in 19 days.

Hello @jesey 

Just want to let you know that we received your message and one of our managers has sent you an email, in case you haven't had a chance to check it yet.

Thank you,

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 3 of 5
Tutor

Following this advice resulted in a quick and very satisfactory solution. Thanks to you and the forums!
Message 4 of 5
Community Manager

Great, thank you for stopping by to let us know! Please come back anytime you need anything or have questions.

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 5 of 5
Share this topic
Announcements

Let us help you Give the Gift of AT&T Entertainment this holiday season!

Additional Support