Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Posted Jul 15, 2013
10:01:56 AM
View profile
Again.. junk calls in a unlisted phone number.

Again.. junk calls in a unlisted phone number. Talked to the sales person of ADT SECURITY who is pestering me for days now. I asked her how they got the number? She said that AT&t provides them with all new customer's data (for a fee, I'm sure), so they can solicit business.

In the meantime AT&T charges me every month for supposedly an unlisted number.

What a bunch of crooks!!! No wonder that in every poll year after year AT&T is the most disliked company with consumers.

Again.. junk calls in a unlisted phone number. Talked to the sales person of ADT SECURITY who is pestering me for days now. I asked her how they got the number? She said that AT&t provides them with all new customer's data (for a fee, I'm sure), so they can solicit business.

In the meantime AT&T charges me every month for supposedly an unlisted number.

What a bunch of crooks!!! No wonder that in every poll year after year AT&T is the most disliked company with consumers.

Again.. junk calls in a unlisted phone number.

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 15, 2013 11:48:23 AM
(0)
Community Support

Hi kendronaaz,

We apologize for the inconveniences you are having, and I as beebeesa posted, we do not release your information to anyone. We would still like to help you out with this and are still awaiting a reply back from you from the private message we sent out from your previous post.

If you encounter any issues with your service or equipment, I recommend checking out our Troubleshoot & Resolve solutions to help diagnose the issue.

Hi kendronaaz,

We apologize for the inconveniences you are having, and I as beebeesa posted, we do not release your information to anyone. We would still like to help you out with this and are still awaiting a reply back from you from the private message we sent out from your previous post.

If you encounter any issues with your service or equipment, I recommend checking out our Troubleshoot & Resolve solutions to help diagnose the issue.
I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: Again.. junk calls in a unlisted phone number.

2 of 2 (586 Views)