After 30 days on U-verse internet, I was supposed to receive instructions to get my $100 rebate. It has been almost 60 days and I have not received anything??

Contributor

After 30 days on U-verse internet, I was supposed to receive instructions to get my $100 rebate. It has been almost 60 days and I have not received anything??

After 30 days on U-verse internet, I was supposed to receive instructions to get my $100 rebate.  It has been almost 60 days and I have not received anything??

Message 1 of 6 (518 Views)
ACE - Master

Re: After 30 days on U-verse internet, I was supposed to receive instructions to get my $100 rebate. It has been almost 60 days and I have not received anything??

You should go here: AT&T Reward Center - Home Page to claim your reward.

"If you find this post helpful and it solved your issue please mark it as a solution.  This will help other forum members locate it and will also let everyone know that it corrected your problem. If they have the same issue they will know how to solve theirs"

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 6 (518 Views)
Contributor

Re: After 30 days on U-verse internet, I was supposed to receive instructions to get my $100 rebate. It has been almost 60 days and I have not received anything??

I went to the AT&T Reward Center -- but there was nothing there??

Message 3 of 6 (518 Views)
ACE - Master

Re: After 30 days on U-verse internet, I was supposed to receive instructions to get my $100 rebate.  It has been almost 60 days and I have not received anything??

Okay then one of the community managers will have to assist you.  They should be along shortly.

"If you find this post helpful and it solved your issue please mark it as a solution.  This will help other forum members locate it and will also let everyone know that it corrected your problem. If they have the same issue they will know how to solve theirs"

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 4 of 6 (518 Views)
Employee

Hello pflemming1, I'm sorry about any misunderstanding with your $100 Reward Card. I can help you investigate the status of this reward. I have sent you a private message to discuss account information and additional details regarding your missing reward. Smiley Wink

If you encounter any issues with your service or equipment, I recommend checking out our Troubleshoot & Resolve solutions to help diagnose the issue.
Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 5 of 6 (518 Views)
Highlighted
Employee

*Update for pflemming1

After speaking with the Reward Center at 866-342-4271 we were able to identify why you could not find the status of your reward. I have already redeemed the reward for you and you will not have to take any further steps.

The next events will take place in the following order:

-You will be receiving a notification letting you know the reward was redeemed

-Within 5 to 7 business days you will be able to check the status of the reward by going to rewardcenter.att.com

-You will receive the reward card in the mail within 4 to 6 weeks

reward.bmp

If you encounter any issues with your service or equipment, I recommend checking out our Troubleshoot & Resolve solutions to help diagnose the issue.
Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 6 of 6 (518 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.