Acknowledging excellent customer service.

Contributor

Acknowledging excellent customer service.

I'd like to acknowledge the 2 gentlemen who helped us today. My husband had been on the phone with 3 different people when I'd had enough and called in from a different phone and got Ray who was extremely helpful. Later we had another issue and we were put on hold for over 20 min. when we finally got passed to Kevin who had the situation fixed in no time. We have a lot of problems with customer service when we call in so I'd like to show some appreciation to the guys who actually do a nice job. If someone could please contact me I have both of these young men's employee numbers. Thank you.

Message 1 of 2
Community Manager

Re: Acknowledging excellent customer service.

Hi, joesgal!

Thank you for sharing. We love hearing about customers' positive experiences with our reps. If you don't mind, please send me a private message by clicking here so I can pass along your compliments.

As always, please let us know if you have any questions or concerns. I hope to see you around the forums!

-Mariana

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 2
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T TV Hub!
We have some helpful articles located under TV Hot Topics.
On the left you will see DIRECTV and U-verse TV links. Click on those links for more information regarding Apps, Billing, and TV troubleshooting tips.

Additional Support