01-10-2013 3:28 PM
Before you begin to install your AT&T High Speed Internet service, be sure to:
1. With your computer connected to the modem, simply open your web browser.
3. An Identification prompt displays.
4. The User ID Options display. The system prompts to use the existing Member ID or create a new one.
Existing User ID
1. The system advises how to advance using the existing User ID.
2. The high-speed registration screen opens and asks to verify the account by entering the four-digit passcode.
New User ID
1. Create a new User ID by selecting one of the suggested IDs or creating a new one.
2. Select the new User ID and enter the password twice.
After selecting your email address or using your old.
5. Additional registration screens present requesting profile and security information as well as the AT&T U-verse Terms of Service.
6. The Registration Confirmation screen appears with a summary of the customer's information.
7. At the confirmation screen you may choose to continue to configure service or you may now start browsing, the Configure Services button leads to the following;
01-11-2013 9:36 AM
Thanks Tim for the heads up it has been corrected.
06-12-2013 5:18 PM
I got these instructions with my equipment. I don't have a wall jack do I need one to setup my internet? I had asked before having this sent over since I don't have one installed. please tell me I don't need it.
06-12-2013 6:04 PM
You do need a wall jack in order for the services to work.
08-02-2013 10:50 AM
why does my u-verse work until now?i have it from 3 weeks ago. the company is too busy to send some one what can I do? i have already paid for a month!!!!
08-04-2013 9:08 AM
Hello hananbalgaith, I'm sorry there has been a delay with the activation of your services. If you ordered a self installation and could not complete the installation on the due date there may be some wiring issues and we would like to help you with that. david_t has sent you a private message to continue working with you. Also for best exposure and faster assistance I recommend any questions regarding this document be posted to U-verse internet & service activation
Welcome to the AT&T TV Hub!We have some helpful articles located under TV Hot Topics.On the left you will see DIRECTV and U-verse TV links. Click on those links for more information regarding Apps, Billing, and TV troubleshooting tips.