Accessing my LAN via VPN through Pace Gateway - router behind

Accessing my LAN via VPN through Pace Gateway - router behind

AT&T upgraded us to a Pace Model 5031NV-030 as a gateway into my business. I purchased a static IP. I find that this unit does not provide VPN connectivity. I have Cisco ATA 5505 that can serve as a VPN server. I have tried to make these play nice to no avail. I am looking for help to make both units meet the objective of allowing remote users access my LAN via VPN. Any help will be greatly appreciated - even if it is a pointer to someone who can help.

Message 1 of 2 (649 Views)
Highlighted
Expert

Re: Accessing my LAN via VPN through Pace Gateway - router behind

See the following post for instructions to set up your own router using the DMZPlus feature:

http://forums.att.com/t5/Residential-Gateway/U-verse-for-BUSINESS-2Wire-3600HGV-bridge-mode-or-anoth...

Once your Cisco ASA is the DMZ plus device and has the public IP address, inbound VPN should work.  Alternatively, you can set up the outside interface of the ASA to use a static IP address from your purchased block rather than the DMZPlus address.

Message 2 of 2 (633 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.