About to cancel before even installed!!

Visitor

About to cancel before even installed!!

I am thinking of canceling uverse before it is even installed. It has took a month and still no cable. They say it is a strength issue but my neighbors all have cable and one was installed days before my orginal install date. Called today and no issue has had any movement except the date pushed back even farther. Twice they were suppose call back and still didn't receive those calls I had to call back and one customer rep was rude condescending and hateful. Is there any way to go higher up and call other than the call center
Message 1 of 3 (493 Views)
Community Support

Re: About to cancel before even installed!!

Hi Joshcross82,

I greatly apologize for all the inconveniences and lack of communication. I have been following this for you, and actually, did contact them today. They did provide me the same information, and it does appear that the date has been moved further out. Our facilities crew are working towards getting the equipment necessary to install services to your house, and I do apologize about all the delays. I did not want to send you an update until I had more concrete information, but I definitely will keep you posted as I continue to work on this for you.

-David T

If you encounter any issues with your service or equipment, I recommend checking out our Troubleshoot & Resolve solutions to help diagnose the issue.
Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 3 (485 Views)
Community Support

Re: About to cancel before even installed!!

Hi Joshcross82,

After working a week with the engineering and facilities team, it appears they were able to get the issue resolved far enough to have the technicians resolve the rest. I will be sending you a private message to you to get this process completed. Again, apologies about all the delays.

-David T

If you encounter any issues with your service or equipment, I recommend checking out our Troubleshoot & Resolve solutions to help diagnose the issue.
Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 3 of 3 (446 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.