Helpful Links

ATT didnt keep the promised offer

Contributor

ATT didnt keep the promised offer

I had att uverse Max for $29.9 from 2012 May onwards with one year locker price. in 2013 May, I had to move and I contacted att and costomer agent promised that my price will be locked for $29.99 until 2014 May, ie one more year if I stay with att. I happily took the offer but my first month bill was $45. I contacted att again and agent told me that there is no information on my account that my price will be locked for one more year. She told me lowest she can offer was $36 for another year. I called retension dept and told them that att didnt keep me the promised offer and that agent offerd me that if I upgrad to 18Mpbs SHE CAN OFFER FOR $28. I agreed and I insisted email confirmation with price this time and she said i will get email confirmation in 20 mnts. I didnt recive any email and contacted att again and came to know there is no information about $28 offer in my acocunt and lowest they can offer is $41. This statement made me in tears, why att ptomise something which they cant keep?

Message 1 of 2
Expert

Re: ATT didnt keep the promised offer

Contact ATT Customer Care here:
http://forums.att.com/t5/notes/privatenotespage/tab/compose/note-to-user-id/192773

Send them a private message, on this link, and they should be able to give the help needed to solve your problems. They are available M-F 8am-11pm EST. This is not the regular CS/TS people, but the social media people that know the people to contact to get things done. I personally know as they've helped me on a DVR swap.

Include your account#, email address and a good phone # (land or cell) and time to contact you on.

Check the blue PM envelope, upper right, in case they replied this way. Good luck Smiley Wink

Chris

Please NO SD stretch-o-vision or 480 SD HD Channels
Need Help? 1-800-288-2020, After he gets acct info, press # a bunch of times, get a menu from Mr. Voice recognition
Your Results May Vary, In My Humble Opinion
I Call It Like I See It, Simply a U-verse user, nothing more

Message 2 of 2
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T TV Hub!
We have some helpful articles located under TV Hot Topics.
On the left you will see DIRECTV and U-verse TV links. Click on those links for more information regarding Apps, Billing, and TV troubleshooting tips.

Additional Support