Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Posted Apr 3, 2014
6:16:37 PM
View profile
ATT cancelled my account by mistake
So ATT cancelled my uverse internet by mistake. I called and they acknowledge the error but they say there's nothing they can do. It was suggested that I open a new account. I tried via the website and you can't open a new account without paying $200 for equipment that I already have.

Honestly, at this point id be fine paying the $200 ransom to avoid spending hours on the phone, but I don't want to have to take a day off work to have my uverse "installed" again - and something tells me I'll end up getting another bill for the equipment I already have. It's not like I can send it back... No way that'll get accounted correctly.

This ever happened to anyone? Suggestions?
So ATT cancelled my uverse internet by mistake. I called and they acknowledge the error but they say there's nothing they can do. It was suggested that I open a new account. I tried via the website and you can't open a new account without paying $200 for equipment that I already have.

Honestly, at this point id be fine paying the $200 ransom to avoid spending hours on the phone, but I don't want to have to take a day off work to have my uverse "installed" again - and something tells me I'll end up getting another bill for the equipment I already have. It's not like I can send it back... No way that'll get accounted correctly.

This ever happened to anyone? Suggestions?

ATT cancelled my account by mistake

1 reply
(2) Me too
(2) Me too
View all replies
(1)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 3, 2014 6:40:39 PM
(0)
ACE - Guru

I would recommend that you send a Private Message to Community SupportATTCustomerCare is part of the AT&T customer service team, They may be able to resolve your Issue. You can expect a reply via return PM(Blue envelope top right of screen) between the hours of 7am-10pm CST Monday - Friday, should hear back within 2 to 3 business days.

I would recommend that you send a Private Message to Community SupportATTCustomerCare is part of the AT&T customer service team, They may be able to resolve your Issue. You can expect a reply via return PM(Blue envelope top right of screen) between the hours of 7am-10pm CST Monday - Friday, should hear back within 2 to 3 business days.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: ATT cancelled my account by mistake

2 of 2 (174 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments