Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Highlighted
Posted Sep 29, 2011
7:25:52 PM
View profile
ATT U-verse Account Website "Change Plan" Link Not Working or Turned Off on Purpose by ATT?
Edited by pamelaz on Sep 29, 2011 at 7:27:26 PM

It's so frustrating when a company's website is so complicated... I've been trying to change my U-verse plan online for over 20 minutes and the website keeps looping by asking me to log in, then offering for paperless billing (which I dismiss) and then on the tv account page and clicking on change plan the process starts all over.

What the {word filter evasion}? No error or anything to let you know WHAT'S GOING ON! I apologize to readers about my language by that's exactly how I feel. Im fed up with big companies like ATT who really don't care about a customers once they've agreed to a contract - in other words, once they've becomed a customer.

Jose {Personal content removed for your safety}

Miami, Florida

It's so frustrating when a company's website is so complicated... I've been trying to change my U-verse plan online for over 20 minutes and the website keeps looping by asking me to log in, then offering for paperless billing (which I dismiss) and then on the tv account page and clicking on change plan the process starts all over.

What the {word filter evasion}? No error or anything to let you know WHAT'S GOING ON! I apologize to readers about my language by that's exactly how I feel. Im fed up with big companies like ATT who really don't care about a customers once they've agreed to a contract - in other words, once they've becomed a customer.

Jose {Personal content removed for your safety}

Miami, Florida

ATT U-verse Account Website "Change Plan" Link Not Working or Turned Off on Purpose by ATT?

[ Edited ]
4 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(4)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 29, 2011 7:40:32 PM
(0)
Guru

It doesn't work.

It doesn't work.

Re: ATT U-verse Account Website "Change Plan" Link Not Working or Turned Off on Purpose by

2 of 5 (1,110 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 29, 2011 7:47:44 PM
(0)
Expert

Can you change it from your TV, by chance?

Help > Account Manager

Can you change it from your TV, by chance?

Help > Account Manager

Re: ATT U-verse Account Website "Change Plan" Link Not Working or Turned Off on Purpose by

3 of 5 (1,106 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 30, 2011 8:52:22 AM
(0)
Community Manager

Hey jmorato,

Thank you for posting and sorry to hear about the online account trouble.  If you are not able to make the changes needed, please shoot me a Private Message (blue envelope, top-right).

Regards,

Alex

--------------
Rethink Possible
Private Message (ATTCustomerCare for account specific help)

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

Keep in mind; I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Hey jmorato,

Thank you for posting and sorry to hear about the online account trouble.  If you are not able to make the changes needed, please shoot me a Private Message (blue envelope, top-right).

Regards,

Alex

--------------
Rethink Possible
Private Message (ATTCustomerCare for account specific help)

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

Keep in mind; I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

4 of 5 (1,082 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 31, 2013 10:35:43 AM
(0)
Contributor

when I click "Change Plan" it keeps telling me that it is unavaliable.  It has been like this for a couple of weeks.  What is going on?

when I click "Change Plan" it keeps telling me that it is unavaliable.  It has been like this for a couple of weeks.  What is going on?

5 of 5 (389 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments