Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Highlighted
Posted Mar 31, 2014
10:19:23 AM
View profile
ATT Service & Support & Account Retention

I am extremely frustrated and still have no resolution.  I have been dealing with ATT for many years.  In general, any new service (for moves) or changes to service has always been an issue...never smooth. Now I switched to U-Verse in 2012 and the issues continue.  I'm not going to write a book here but I still need help to get my bill corrected to the agreed upon rate.  Calls to customer service & account retention have not been successful.  Today, the 3rd mo I am dealing with this matter was the worst.  I was offered to correct to the previously agreed upon rate but a new, higher rate.  I was livid and basically made the decsion to leave ATT.....that being said, it easier said than done and one of my goals is to have all services with one service provider.  I was told by that agent there was no supervisor to speak with he was the end of the line!!!!  What???  A new customer gets treated better that a long time customer.  Something is not right here....I am seeking help to get my bill fixed and get the best rate possible.  Help!

I am extremely frustrated and still have no resolution.  I have been dealing with ATT for many years.  In general, any new service (for moves) or changes to service has always been an issue...never smooth. Now I switched to U-Verse in 2012 and the issues continue.  I'm not going to write a book here but I still need help to get my bill corrected to the agreed upon rate.  Calls to customer service & account retention have not been successful.  Today, the 3rd mo I am dealing with this matter was the worst.  I was offered to correct to the previously agreed upon rate but a new, higher rate.  I was livid and basically made the decsion to leave ATT.....that being said, it easier said than done and one of my goals is to have all services with one service provider.  I was told by that agent there was no supervisor to speak with he was the end of the line!!!!  What???  A new customer gets treated better that a long time customer.  Something is not right here....I am seeking help to get my bill fixed and get the best rate possible.  Help!

ATT Service & Support & Account Retention

4 replies
(2) Me too
(2) Me too
View all replies
(4)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 1, 2014 1:06:56 PM
(0)
Community Manager

Hello, kleck!

Thanks for posting. I'm sorry to hear about your recent billing issues. We'd be happy to review your account and explore some options, so click here to send us a private message. 

In your message, please provide your name, phone number, email address, and the best time to reach you. You can expect a reply within two business days, so keep an eye on the little blue envelope icon in the top right corner of your screen. 

In the meantime, feel free to message me with any other questions or concerns. 

-Mariana

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

Hello, kleck!

Thanks for posting. I'm sorry to hear about your recent billing issues. We'd be happy to review your account and explore some options, so click here to send us a private message. 

In your message, please provide your name, phone number, email address, and the best time to reach you. You can expect a reply within two business days, so keep an eye on the little blue envelope icon in the top right corner of your screen. 

In the meantime, feel free to message me with any other questions or concerns. 

-Mariana

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: ATT Service & Support & Account Retention

2 of 5 (530 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 8, 2014 3:05:34 AM
(0)
Tutor
Edited by ATTDmitriyCM on Apr 8, 2014 at 10:07:01 AM

Hello Mariana,
Just to keep you informed, I emailed attcustomercare separate from the forum and was assigned *********. Unfortunately, though Cate I. seemed willing to assist we have lost contact, ie no reply to my last couple of emails. I have since escalated my issues to the president's office and am hoping for a final solution Thank you for your contact. Regards.

Hello Mariana,
Just to keep you informed, I emailed attcustomercare separate from the forum and was assigned *********. Unfortunately, though Cate I. seemed willing to assist we have lost contact, ie no reply to my last couple of emails. I have since escalated my issues to the president's office and am hoping for a final solution Thank you for your contact. Regards.

[ Edited ]
3 of 5 (474 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 14, 2014 9:24:25 PM
(0)
Voyager
I have also been trying to reach Cate after she was so helpful before. Having dealt with a huge issue and literally having been lost in the shuffle between reps Cate gave me her contact info and assured me she would handle the account in the future. I received an email back finally after numerous messages and voice mails left saying "Cate is unavailable and working on another project. I am happy to help you."I once again feel lost in the shuffle and have been waiting on Cate to follow up on the few issues she needed to check about. That was a few months ago.
I have also been trying to reach Cate after she was so helpful before. Having dealt with a huge issue and literally having been lost in the shuffle between reps Cate gave me her contact info and assured me she would handle the account in the future. I received an email back finally after numerous messages and voice mails left saying "Cate is unavailable and working on another project. I am happy to help you."I once again feel lost in the shuffle and have been waiting on Cate to follow up on the few issues she needed to check about. That was a few months ago.

4 of 5 (409 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 17, 2014 7:20:08 AM
(0)
Community Manager

Hello @cmechic 

So is another manager helping you or do you still need help?

Please let us know.

Thank you,

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Hello @cmechic 

So is another manager helping you or do you still need help?

Please let us know.

Thank you,

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

5 of 5 (370 Views)