ATT Sales representative lied to me

Tutor

ATT Sales representative lied to me

[ Edited ]

Message 1 of 3 (755 Views)
ACE - Master

Re: ATT Sales representative lied to me

[ Edited ]

Okay.  My daughter used to too and my business partner does.  I hate that.

"If you find this post helpful and it solved your issue please mark it as a solution.  This will help other forum members locate it and will also let everyone know that it corrected your problem. If they have the same issue they will know how to solve theirs"

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 3 (695 Views)
Highlighted
Community Manager

Re: ATT Sales representative lied to me

Hello, awc4tv!

Thank you for your post.

Was there a specific issue we could help you with? We have quite a few knowledgeable community members who would be more than happy to try.

If the issue is account specific, we recommend you send us a private message by clicking here so we can look into it for you. Just be sure to include your name, phone number, email address, and the best time to reach you. You can expect a reply within two business days, so keep an eye on the little blue envelope icon at the top right corner of your screen. 

In the meantime, please let me know if you have any other questions or concerns!

-Mariana

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 3 of 3 (617 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.