Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Posted Jan 20, 2014
5:08:54 PM
View profile
ATT Reward cards + TV plan: Bait and Switch???

Hello,

Where can I find information (in writing) about the two (2) $150 Visa Rewards Cards that the ATT rep (Stephanie) said I was going to get by signing up for (Uverse Internet + TV) ?

This is what was promised by Stephanie (and also her manager, Roxene/Roxanne):
For $55/month for twelve months: (6.0 Mbps internet, U-TV-Family, $300 in gift cards [2*$150]) and a One Time Fee of $49. No other fees/costs.

If I do not receive a written guarantee from ATT about the all the details that the ATT Rep promised me within this week (Jan 24, 2014), I think I will cancel my Uverse connection with ATT.

I am also seriously thinking about canceling my wireless service with ATT when I cancel the Uverse connection.

--
Dean

Hello,

Where can I find information (in writing) about the two (2) $150 Visa Rewards Cards that the ATT rep (Stephanie) said I was going to get by signing up for (Uverse Internet + TV) ?

This is what was promised by Stephanie (and also her manager, Roxene/Roxanne):
For $55/month for twelve months: (6.0 Mbps internet, U-TV-Family, $300 in gift cards [2*$150]) and a One Time Fee of $49. No other fees/costs.

If I do not receive a written guarantee from ATT about the all the details that the ATT Rep promised me within this week (Jan 24, 2014), I think I will cancel my Uverse connection with ATT.

I am also seriously thinking about canceling my wireless service with ATT when I cancel the Uverse connection.

--
Dean

ATT Reward cards + TV plan: Bait and Switch???

5 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(5)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 20, 2014 5:47:43 PM
(0)
ACE - Guru

Here you can find info on Reward Cards:

https://rewardcenter.att.com/home.aspx

And you can also  send a Private Message to Community SupportATTCustomerCare is part of the AT&T customer service team, They may be able to resolve your Issue. You can expect a reply via return PM(Blue envelope top right of screen) between the hours of 7am-10pm CST Monday - Friday, should hear back within 2 to 3 business days.

Here you can find info on Reward Cards:

https://rewardcenter.att.com/home.aspx

And you can also  send a Private Message to Community SupportATTCustomerCare is part of the AT&T customer service team, They may be able to resolve your Issue. You can expect a reply via return PM(Blue envelope top right of screen) between the hours of 7am-10pm CST Monday - Friday, should hear back within 2 to 3 business days.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: ATT Reward cards + TV plan: Bait and Switch???

2 of 6 (1,144 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 20, 2014 7:00:33 PM
(0)
Employee

For the rewards cards, I would suggest you go to the link the previous poster gave. The way our rewards card system works, you should receive instructions by mail on how to redeem the rewards. After your 30th day of service, you would follow the instructions on the card and redeem the rewards on our website. About 3-4 weeks after that, you'd receive the cards in the mail.

For the rewards cards, I would suggest you go to the link the previous poster gave. The way our rewards card system works, you should receive instructions by mail on how to redeem the rewards. After your 30th day of service, you would follow the instructions on the card and redeem the rewards on our website. About 3-4 weeks after that, you'd receive the cards in the mail.

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

3 of 6 (1,136 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 28, 2014 3:00:53 PM
(0)
Tutor

I understood the cards were Visa cards for $150.00  is it a card you must return for a card?

I understood the cards were Visa cards for $150.00  is it a card you must return for a card?

4 of 6 (994 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 29, 2014 7:08:50 AM
(0)
ACE - Professor

dotsonrox wrote:

I don't believe so. Like said above, once you have the service for 30 days, they should send a Visa card for the announced amount that you should be able to spend anywhere Visa is accepted.

dotsonrox wrote:

I don't believe so. Like said above, once you have the service for 30 days, they should send a Visa card for the announced amount that you should be able to spend anywhere Visa is accepted.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

5 of 6 (974 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 29, 2014 8:22:45 AM
(0)
ACE - Guru

baseballisback wrote:

dotsonrox wrote:

You have to go to the Reward Center to get your rewards sent to you.

It has been a few years since I was installed, back then ATT sent out a letter with the info on how to redeem your rewards. I believe it still the same but I think most think it's junk mail and discard it with out reading it. Also I believe people think that the reward cards while just show up but it isn't that easy.

baseballisback wrote:

dotsonrox wrote:

You have to go to the Reward Center to get your rewards sent to you.

It has been a few years since I was installed, back then ATT sent out a letter with the info on how to redeem your rewards. I believe it still the same but I think most think it's junk mail and discard it with out reading it. Also I believe people think that the reward cards while just show up but it isn't that easy.

6 of 6 (965 Views)