U-verse Forums

Highlighted
Posted Sep 19, 2013
6:21:40 AM
View profile
ATT No Longer in USA
Edited by Taylarie on Sep 19, 2013 at 6:57:26 AM

acct # {Personal content removed for your safety}

What has happened to ATT customer support??  It has turned into the most horrible experience.  Try calling 1-800-288-2020 ask for billing rep. I remember when if you needed credit for a billing error it was done.  Now they will tell you anything to make you feel like its being done but still no result.  Take my word it better to deal with a local provider for your services.  ATT has too large to handle its customers.  I was charged 105.00 dvr upgrade fee for a dvr that broke. The broken DVR was received within 4 days.  But I was still charged.  They say for a better DVR which tech support never explained to me.  After tech support ran tests on old DVR they said we need to replace it.  No one said I have to pay for it.  Now when you call the foreign customer support for ATT  they have no authority to help you.  They cant even read each others notes from the last 4 calls.  I am so disappointed.  It just makes sense to deal local. 

T Little

What has happened to ATT customer support??  It has turned into the most horrible experience.  Try calling 1-800-288-2020 ask for billing rep. I remember when if you needed credit for a billing error it was done.  Now they will tell you anything to make you feel like its being done but still no result.  Take my word it better to deal with a local provider for your services.  ATT has too large to handle its customers.  I was charged 105.00 dvr upgrade fee for a dvr that broke. The broken DVR was received within 4 days.  But I was still charged.  They say for a better DVR which tech support never explained to me.  After tech support ran tests on old DVR they said we need to replace it.  No one said I have to pay for it.  Now when you call the foreign customer support for ATT  they have no authority to help you.  They cant even read each others notes from the last 4 calls.  I am so disappointed.  It just makes sense to deal local. 

T Little

ATT No Longer in USA

[ Edited ]
2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 19, 2013 6:37:23 AM
(0)
ACE - Master
Edited by skeeterintexas on Sep 19, 2013 at 6:38:14 AM

Posting your account number is a really bad idea (mods have been notified).

Posting your account number is a really bad idea (mods have been notified).

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: ATT No Longer in USA

[ Edited ]
2 of 3 (439 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 20, 2013 11:24:38 AM
(0)
ACE - Expert

basilfreak wrote:

T Little

You should send a PM to AT&T Customer Care and let them know what happened.  They are an escalation team that is higher than regular Csutomer Support, who can help you get this resolved.  Send them your info and your issue and they will be in touch with you.  Watch the blue envelope at the top of the forum page for message notification as they will reply to you via PM also.  Click on this link and you will be taken to their profile.

https://forums.att.com/t5/notes/privatenotespage/tab/compose/note-to-user-id/2365485

basilfreak wrote:

T Little

You should send a PM to AT&T Customer Care and let them know what happened.  They are an escalation team that is higher than regular Csutomer Support, who can help you get this resolved.  Send them your info and your issue and they will be in touch with you.  Watch the blue envelope at the top of the forum page for message notification as they will reply to you via PM also.  Click on this link and you will be taken to their profile.

https://forums.att.com/t5/notes/privatenotespage/tab/compose/note-to-user-id/2365485

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: ATT No Longer in USA

3 of 3 (385 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments