Ask a question

Posted Jul 29, 2013
    6:27:57 PM
    View profile
    ATT.NET EMAIL

I have had the same email address for umpteen years which is affiliated with my ex husbands name and I am getting remarried and want to slowly transition to a new ATT.NET email address as my primary email but ATT CHAT is telling me this is not possible and I can only create sub-accounts.

Anyone else have this issue or know how to resolve?

I have already talked to many departments who keep transferring me or giving me numbers that are no longer in use

ATT.NET EMAIL

2 replies
    (0) Me too
    (0) Me too
    View all replies
    (2)
    (0)
    • Rate this reply
    View profile
    Jul 29, 2013 7:12:24 PM
    (0)
    ACE - Master
    davidsracin - The best e-mail accounts are not associated with an ISP. There are many free e-mail accounts - you can google to find them. The two biggies are Yahoo and Google GMAIL. I prefer gmail.
    *The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: ATT.NET EMAIL

2 of 3 (618 Views)
    (0)
    • Rate this reply
    View profile
    Jul 30, 2013 1:31:06 PM
    (0)
    ACE - Master
    Forgot to include transition - You can download all your stuff from an existing e-mail to gmail. Then in the old account set it to forward mea mail to the gmail acct.
    *The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: ATT.NET EMAIL

3 of 3 (568 Views)