ATT: I apologize for the inconvenience

Contributor

ATT: I apologize for the inconvenience

ATT customer support has never been good. Lately is getting worst. They are only trained to tell you every minute "I apologize for the inconvenience", but chances are that your problem won't be fixed as easy as we, the paying customer expect, especially if your phone call is answered by any of the foreign offices.
I haven't called them for a long time. The last time, it was a nightmare. I called 3 times and spent almost 2 hours looking for a simple u-verse router question and what I only found was apologizes. See the attached pictures for the length of each call.
I just wanted to share this terrible experience.

Message 1 of 2 (388 Views)
Highlighted
ACE - Expert

Re: ATT: I apologize for the inconvenience

Should've asked your question here, probably would get a quicker and more correct answer here.  just sayin Smiley Wink

Chris

Please NO SD stretch-o-vision or 480 SD HD Channels
Need Help? 1-800-288-2020, After he gets acct info, press # a bunch of times, get a menu from Mr. Voice recognition
Your Results May Vary, In My Humble Opinion
I Call It Like I See It, Simply a U-verse user, nothing more

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 2 (351 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.