ATT Cannot provide the service they promised and now I am in a contract

Contributor

ATT Cannot provide the service they promised and now I am in a contract

I am super frustrated with the service. I enrolled after a $30 monthly deal and I asked if I could increase my internet speed down the road.   They answered yes.  Now, I am in a contract and apparently, it is unavailable in my area.   And they want me to pay for an early termination fee because they can't provide me with the level of service I requested in the beginning.  

I have spoked to customer service, managers, and they have been rude and very unhelpful. 

Message 1 of 3 (311 Views)

Re: ATT Cannot provide the service they promised and now I am in a contract

Since this is account specific I would recommend that you send a private message to the escalation team at ATT Customer Care and someone will get in touch with you. Please include your name, account number, email address, phone number and the best time to contact you. Their normal business hours are from 7am to 10pm Central Time. It may take up to 48 hours for them to respond and please take into account weekends when contacting them.  

Customer care is not the same as customer service. They are a dedicated escalation team that gets issues resolved when other means have failed.

To check for their reply, click the little blue envelope.

” Auto racing, bull fighting, and mountain climbing are the only real sports … all others are games.”- Ernest Hemingway
Message 2 of 3 (281 Views)
Community Support

Re: ATT Cannot provide the service they promised and now I am in a contract

Hi Teacher15,

We received your private message and one of our managers will be reaching out to you shortly to look at the options available for your service.

Thanks!

Nicole K.

AT&T Customer Care

Need help with an account specific question?  Post a new question here on the forums by clicking the "Ask a Question" button. We are here to help Monday - Friday. For additional support, please visit AT&T Support Center  or Contact AT&T.

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

Follow us on: Twitter @ATTCustomerCare • FaceBook AT&T • YouTube AT&T

Message 3 of 3 (257 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.