Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Highlighted
Posted Aug 17, 2014
5:21:21 AM
AT&T owes me a refund

After your failure to provide me the promised service, I cancelled U-verse on 5 Aug, a few days after installation.  I received a modem return label.  I returned the modem.  I later found out the account was not cancelled.  I called Friday and had the cancellation post-dated to 5 Aug.  I just received a new bill for next month.  The chat rep told me there is no record of my cancellation.  How did I get a modem return label if I did not cancel?  Does anyone at AT&T actually know what is happening?

After your failure to provide me the promised service, I cancelled U-verse on 5 Aug, a few days after installation.  I received a modem return label.  I returned the modem.  I later found out the account was not cancelled.  I called Friday and had the cancellation post-dated to 5 Aug.  I just received a new bill for next month.  The chat rep told me there is no record of my cancellation.  How did I get a modem return label if I did not cancel?  Does anyone at AT&T actually know what is happening?

AT&T owes me a refund

2 replies
(1) Me too
(1) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(1)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 17, 2014 7:40:02 AM
(1)
ACE - Guru

You can send a private message to the escalation team at ATT Customer Care and someone will get in touch with you in two to three business days to help you get a resolution to your problems.

To check for their reply, click the little blue envelope.

You can send a private message to the escalation team at ATT Customer Care and someone will get in touch with you in two to three business days to help you get a resolution to your problems.

To check for their reply, click the little blue envelope.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: AT&T owes me a refund

2 of 3 (202 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 19, 2014 11:54:45 AM
(0)
Community Manager

Hi keithpanc,

Thank you for sending us a private message. I see that one of our managers has sent you an email and also left you a voicemail, have you received any of those?

Thanks,

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

Hi keithpanc,

Thank you for sending us a private message. I see that one of our managers has sent you an email and also left you a voicemail, have you received any of those?

Thanks,

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: AT&T owes me a refund

3 of 3 (127 Views)