Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Posted Apr 8, 2014
4:59:07 PM
AT&T owes ME money, but they are threatening me with collections!!!

I just need help.  I need to talk to somebody.  Don't make me email you.  I need somebody to call me.  I work 8-5.  I'm poor.  This has taken up so many of my lunches and days off.  I moved in January.  AT&T kept billing me for my old place.  Of course, I told them I was moving.  I still have AT&T.  I have no choice.  Comcast is even worse.  I don't even see how that's possible, but somehow ...  Anyway, just call me.  You guys gotta be like, performance artists, or something.  Seriously.  How can one company be sooooo awful?  Stealing money from customers and then sending collections notices?  Awesome.

I just need help.  I need to talk to somebody.  Don't make me email you.  I need somebody to call me.  I work 8-5.  I'm poor.  This has taken up so many of my lunches and days off.  I moved in January.  AT&T kept billing me for my old place.  Of course, I told them I was moving.  I still have AT&T.  I have no choice.  Comcast is even worse.  I don't even see how that's possible, but somehow ...  Anyway, just call me.  You guys gotta be like, performance artists, or something.  Seriously.  How can one company be sooooo awful?  Stealing money from customers and then sending collections notices?  Awesome.

AT&T owes ME money, but they are threatening me with collections!!!

6 replies
(2) Me too
(2) Me too
View all replies
(6)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 8, 2014 6:32:09 PM
(0)
Contributor

I know they're bad, I wasted another perfectly good 2 1/2hrs this afternoon, when as usual the rep "needs another rep" at days end and disconnects. 3 such attempts this week and NEVER a resolution. Sure you take my phone number and SAY you'll call me back---yeah that's never happened. 41 YEARS!!!!!!

My refund supposed to be $28x 6 but of course they can't even find my accounts cause I went elsewhere last month...

I know they're bad, I wasted another perfectly good 2 1/2hrs this afternoon, when as usual the rep "needs another rep" at days end and disconnects. 3 such attempts this week and NEVER a resolution. Sure you take my phone number and SAY you'll call me back---yeah that's never happened. 41 YEARS!!!!!!

My refund supposed to be $28x 6 but of course they can't even find my accounts cause I went elsewhere last month...

Re: AT&T owes ME money, but they are threatening me with collections!!!

2 of 7 (874 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 8, 2014 6:40:54 PM
(0)
ACE - Guru

I would recommend that you send a Private Message to Community SupportATTCustomerCare is part of the AT&T customer service team, They may be able to resolve your Issue. You can expect a reply via return PM(Blue envelope top right of screen) between the hours of 7am-10pm CST Monday - Friday, should hear back within 2 to 3 business days.

I would recommend that you send a Private Message to Community SupportATTCustomerCare is part of the AT&T customer service team, They may be able to resolve your Issue. You can expect a reply via return PM(Blue envelope top right of screen) between the hours of 7am-10pm CST Monday - Friday, should hear back within 2 to 3 business days.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

3 of 7 (868 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 9, 2014 2:13:16 PM
(0)
Community Manager

Hello everyone, our team will be happy to help with everything we can, but like suggested, we need you to send us a private message with your contact information, it can not be posted publicly. You can send your message by clicking here, please include your full name, phone number, account number and the best time you can be reached. Also, if you don't mind, please add a quick description of the issue you're having to expedite this process.

Thank you,

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

Hello everyone, our team will be happy to help with everything we can, but like suggested, we need you to send us a private message with your contact information, it can not be posted publicly. You can send your message by clicking here, please include your full name, phone number, account number and the best time you can be reached. Also, if you don't mind, please add a quick description of the issue you're having to expedite this process.

Thank you,

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

4 of 7 (828 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 1, 2014 9:38:04 PM
(0)
Tutor

Thanks.  I don't know if I'm doing this thing correctly.  I contacted CustomerCare and it looks like everything is fixed.  I definitely recommend going this route.  

Thanks.  I don't know if I'm doing this thing correctly.  I contacted CustomerCare and it looks like everything is fixed.  I definitely recommend going this route.  

5 of 7 (629 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 1, 2014 9:40:27 PM
(0)
Tutor
I agree with the posters below. Contacting CustomerCare seemed to work for me. I hope maybe it can work for others. Thanks to everyone.
I agree with the posters below. Contacting CustomerCare seemed to work for me. I hope maybe it can work for others. Thanks to everyone.

6 of 7 (628 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 5, 2014 11:40:45 AM
(0)
Community Manager

Thank you for letting us know. Please let us know there is anything else that we can help you with.

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Thank you for letting us know. Please let us know there is anything else that we can help you with.

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

7 of 7 (521 Views)